X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Conversions are what? 50/50? In order for them to tie - they need a TD + TD + conversion or TD + TD + FG. Guaranteed FG, increases their chance of winning. TD + TD + Convert < TD + TD. 4th and 4 is also 50/50. So they had a 1/4 chance, not counting the plays they needed to score from the 15, assuming they convert. Had it been TD + TD, I agree, go for the TD.
      There was only 8:27 left, idiot.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And, that's game. Always a good day when the Cheatriots lose.
        Get over it. The rest of the league does it surreptitiously, and the Patriots obviously haven't needed it. I'll take NE's chances next year over anyone else. Look at the last decade and weep. Days when the Patriots lose are few and far between, and people will see Brady, Belichick et al in the record books for a long, long time.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• There was only 8:27 left, idiot.
          And as the game showed - enough possessions for the Patriots to score twice.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• people will see Brady, Belichick et al in the record books for a long, long time.
            With an asterisk.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm not a Patriots fan, nor am I am Vick fan....but do you ever forgive anyone? It must get tiresome having all that hate inside you. I'm sure I read somewhere something about forgiveness, but I don't recall where I read that....any idea Ben?
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I have good reason to hate the Pats, but ben does take it too far. Only Dallas deserves that kind of animosity.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

With an asterisk.
                  Hardly.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    I have good reason to hate the Pats, but ben does take it too far. Only Dallas deserves that kind of animosity.
                    Or Oakland. Or any team from New York, in any sport.

Comment

• Two very similar teams in the Super Bowl - figures with the coaches. I expect an exciting close game. Let's go Niners
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• All is right in the world. Last year's Super Bowl featured the two worst defenses and worst running teams in the league. Now it's back to defense and the ground game wins championships.
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The two worst defenses? That would be Philly and whatever other team you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                            The two worst defenses? That would be Philly and whatever other team you like.
                            2011 defense by yards allowed:

27. Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants
                            31. Sore Loser New England Tories

Not that it's relevant since I'm not an Eagles fan but the 2011 'Dream Team 1.0' Eagles were 8th best in yards allowed.

Comment

• Yards allowed doesn't mean squat. Even points allowed doesn't mean much, if you've got a four score lead late, you don't care if the other team burns the clock and scores a few garbage points.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                                Yards allowed doesn't mean squat. Even points allowed doesn't mean much, if you've got a four score lead late, you don't care if the other team burns the clock and scores a few garbage points.
                                You're saying the 2011 Patriots defense was good?

Comment

Working...
                                X