No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home field advantage in the playoffs will be monstrous for Seattle. They may very well be Super Bowl-bound.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Again, I ask, why not RotY?
      Luck has 3 yards passing for every two of his. Luck.

Also the fate of the Bears now rests in the hands of the Pack. If the Pack mail it in, the Bears are done.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Luck has 3 yards passing for every two of his. Luck.
        Luck also has 2 interceptions for every one of Wilson's

Ben, you know Wilson is a midget, right?

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Luck also has 2 interceptions for every one of Wilson's
          There's an award for that? "Rookie QB who threw the least number of interceptions in a season"? Hellooo, Tebow! ROY!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

There's an award for that? "Rookie QB who threw the least number of interceptions in a season"? Hellooo, Tebow! ROY!
            More touchdown passes and fewer interceptions probably trumps pure yardage any day... efficiency > volume

Comment

• Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                You've been Benned
                Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 24, 2012, 00:58.

Comment

Comment

• More touchdown passes and fewer interceptions probably trumps pure yardage any day... efficiency > volume
                    Not when the yardage is 3:2. Let me ask you a question, Albert. If Luck were to throw for 99 yards and handoff to the RB to drive it in for the TD, is this better than, say, Russell Wilson when Marshawn runs for 60 yards, and Russell Wilson throws it in the endzone for the TD?

Comment

Not when the yardage is 3:2. Let me ask you a question, Albert. If Luck were to throw for 99 yards and handoff to the RB to drive it in for the TD, is this better than, say, Russell Wilson when Marshawn runs for 60 yards, and Russell Wilson throws it in the endzone?
                      If Luck were to throw 3 picks, is this better than say, Russell Wilson throwing 3 touchdown passes?

Comment

• dp

Comment

• Answer the question, Albie.

Comment

Answer the question, Albie.

Comment

• Ben, you know Wilson is a midget, right?
                              I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL.

Could he become as good as a QB as Flutie? I don't know.

I like Wilson, he's starting for my IDP team (and has kicked PR to the curb), but I think Luck is better. How many rookies turn around a terrible team into a playoff contender? Not even Peyton Manning did that.

Comment

• If Luck were to throw for 99 yards and handoff to the RB to drive it in for the TD, is this better than, say, Russell Wilson when Marshawn runs for 60 yards, and Russell Wilson throws it in the endzone?
                                C'mon Albie. Is 99 yards without a TD better than 1 yard with a TD?

Comment

Working...
                                X