No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT is one big can of whoop-ass. 4 TDs in 14 minutes and 21 seconds.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Damn, MTG, that was awesome. Please keep cheering on the Pats.

Ooh, 4th and 22. He should go for it! You can do it Brady!
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 17, 2012, 00:49.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Special teams slacked, but Brady's driving again. Even if they lose, I'd put my money on Belichick and Brady to extract more knowledge from what went right and wrong. Plus Gronk is still being given time to heal. Wonder if BB will go with 3 tight end sets in the playoffs?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• We'll see how it goes now. Pinned on the three. 3 minutes on the clock, 2 timeouts. Ooh. 4th and 1 on the 12. They've got to go for it. Dats all folks. Hope they feed Gore another TD.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Yeah, WTF was that? The O-line definitely isn't the same without Matt Light, but those two plays were really on Brady. They'll adjust.

Comment

• Well, it's looking like the demolition of Houston was a fluke. Defense sure didn't do much here, 180+ yards rushing.

Comment

• Kind of a bizarre game.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Well, it's looking like the demolition of Houston was a fluke. Defense sure didn't do much here, 180+ yards rushing.
                  The fluke is the Texans at 12-2. They're not *that* good.

The defense is still spotty, but a loss to an elite team after seven wins in a row is just the downside to being a Pats fan. Brady will adjust, so will the defense, especially in big games.

Comment

• Giants sucked. If you're a fan, I guess you can take comfort in that it was a team effort.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• There's a Giants fan here?

Comment

• Alby sucks Eli's **** every chance he gets.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• That surprises me, given Albie. I didn't know Eli had a ****. I may have to revisit my opinion of Albie now.

Comment

• Did not expect the 49ers to win at Foxboro.
                            The Patriots never lose at home late in the year.
                            Shows how valuable Justin Smith really is.
                            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• While the jury is still out on Kap, the 9ers wouldn't have won with Alex Smith starting.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Why do you say that? Smith had the 3rd highest QB rating and 49ers were winning when he got hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X