No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick is like Alex Smith with two key skills added -- throwing and running ability.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That's obviously just another personal perception, although it does nothing to challenge the observation I made.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That's true, Sloww. I was pretty surprised that Harbaugh made such a radical change so late in the season.

I'm thinking he had very real reasons to do so, and that his perception trumps ours.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• at the idea of Alex Smith winning that game. Kaepernick threw 4 TD's. Alex Smith has never done that even once in his career. Yes. I looked it up.

Smith is Trent Dilfer 2.0. Kaepernick is a legitimate QB.

Smith's QB rating was an awesome 104.1. Kaepernick's is at 101.4 so just marginally worse... but Kaepernick has 379 yards rushing and 5 rushing TDs to add to that QB rating.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Alby sucks Eli's **** every chance he gets.
            Figures.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
              Did not expect the 49ers to win at Foxboro.
              The Patriots never lose at home late in the year.
              Shows how valuable Justin Smith really is.
              First December loss in 10 years - so now they'll be pissed and have something to prove.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Interception AND a fumble! Now THAT is a two-minute drill, baby.

All hail the Sanchize!

Comment

• I can't imagine that Tebow can be worse than Sanchez, right now.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• To be fair, Sanchez's entire WR/TE corps is Jeremy Kerley, Clyde Gates, Chaz Schilens, Mardy Gilyard, Jeff Cumberland, Konrad Reuland, and Braylon Edwards who hasn't even been on the team for a week yet. The worst receiving corps in the league. His RB is Shonn Greene who is terrible. Sanchez was also under brutal pressure all game.

That offense is a mess no matter who's under center. Truly the worst collection of offensive players in the league at every position.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• This is funny. On ESPN Steve Young just said Sanchez seems "broken". Both Dilfer and Young are getting pretty animated at how horrible Sanchez has been.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Dilfer would be even worse if he was on this team. I hate how Dilfer is like ESPN's QB expert when he was a terrible QB.

Comment

• You don't have to be a great player/coach/GM to be a good announcer or commentator. From all accounts, Matt Millen was a very good commentator.

Comment

• This is one of the funniest things I have read in a while, forgive the off-colour language (and you may need to know what all happened this weekend to get it....sorry Ben).

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...rry-chrushmas/
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• That is good.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No, it's effing AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X