X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** Andrew Luck

"What else can go wrong for the Detroit Lions?" -Ian Eagle
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Kick it +50 yards or go for it on 4th and 1 at the 37?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• OMG, I so am hoping for a 2nd tie between SF and STL!!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I want this to miss. 2 ties for Niners/Rams? Awesome.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Damn.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Wow, the Rams go unbeaten vs the Niners.

Luck comeback to take down Detroit. Lions lose. Bears lose. Life is good.

Comment

• Aww I was hoping for another tie.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Really bad tackling and no answer for Wilson scrambling at end of 4th and in OT. This loss on Bears defense for not stopping them when they needed to do so. Before season figured this for a win to put them to 9-3 so first unexpected loss. Have to win rest of division games.

Comment

• Typical Norvulous drive, all the way down. 4th and 2, kick for the FG.

"Nick Novak kicked a 20 yard FG!"

Comment

• Do they show the Mike Vick Cure auto insurance commercial outside of the Philadelphia market? That has to be the worst acting by an athlete in a commercial since early Eli Manning commercials.

Comment

• And he does it again at the end of the half! On the one, settles for 3.

Comment

• Third quarter almost over after Norv's halftime adjustments. Missed 54 yard FG after Delay of Game + False start to push them back from 44 yards. Pick + FF have kept the Chargers in the game.

Comment

• Ed Reed is a magnificent bastard.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Holy **** Andrew Luck
                              He's not attractive at all, but I have a massive crush on Luck.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                He's not attractive at all, but I have a massive crush on Luck.
                                He's a cross between an inbred hillbilly and a Neanderthal... and talks like Andre the Giant.

Comment

Working...
                                X