No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you shocked that Ben is a closet racist?
    Closet? Damn, I happen to think that this woman is the second most beautiful woman on earth that I've ever seen.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Where do you think Vick will play next year?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Where do you think Vick will play next year?
        Vick's going to be all smiles.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Two teams are out of the running for sure. Philly and wherever Andy Reid is coaching.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Two teams are out of the running for sure. Philly and wherever Andy Reid is coaching.
            I also don't expect him to be backing up Matt Ryan next year, so I think that should be 3 teams

Arizona? Maybe he can be reunited with Kolb!
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Arizona? Maybe he can be reunited with Kolb!
              That would be awesome! Vick backing up Kolb.

Comment

• Talk about picking stats. Vick played 11 games in that season. Comparing season ending stats where all the other QB had 6 games more than Vick is just stupid.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Talk about picking stats. Vick played 11 games in that season. Comparing season ending stats where all the other QB had 6 games more than Vick is just stupid.
                  Most Quarterbacks play a full season, not 11/16. That Vick cannot play and finish a whole season is part of why he sucks.

Comment

• Well, this is horrifying news out of Kansas City.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Wow. Very sad.
                      Jovan Belcher, suicide at Arrowhead, apparently after killing his girlfriend this morning.

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, a one-time Long Island high school star, savagely murdered the mother of their 3-month-old daughter Saturday before killing himself. Belcher, 25, calmly…
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jeez Louise, he wanted to thank Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel for the opportunity before he shot himself in front of them in the parking lot.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And doing so infront of the GM and HC. I'm betting that they were trying to talk him out of it when he shot himself.

How does the NFL handle this situation? Most likely by solemly acknowledging this incident and moving on. They shouldn't praise the player as he did just murder someone.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Damn. Sad all around.

Comment

• Poor little 3 month old child left behind.

Comment

• Best first quarter by the Bears in a while. Refs are calling those fumble pick ups quickly but seem to be correct on all of them. Most of them it's hard to tell anyway with the big pile up.

BTW, Bears are 0-3 this season when scoring 10 points or less and 8-0 when scoring 11+ points.

Comment

Working...
                                X