X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice punt return by Sproles

Comment

• Yeah, they don't seem to be missing that Bush guy much. I had 31-17 for the final score of this game in my score pool. Apparently I didn't go high enough...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Guess Sproles really is that good. Damn. Good for the Saints.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Chris Collingsworth, please just STFU

he's harping on some LB for missing an INT even the WR couldn't grab even though the LB was on the same line as the WR

Comment

• and 1 more thing, move the damn KO line back !!!!!

its a safety measure?

sure, now they wont have many returns

chumps

Comment

• I agree with announcers. That should have been an ejection. Homer call?

But what a game!

Comment

• terrible call by the ref, good thing it didn't cost them

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  and 1 more thing, move the damn KO line back !!!!!

its a safety measure?

sure, now they wont have many returns

chumps
                  except for record tying run backs.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    terrible call by the ref, good thing it didn't cost them
                    Have to agree that it was a bad call once I saw replay. Looked like he got ball first and then the receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Tramon Williams with the Fumble recovery! Yes!

I hope Albert had Colston started...
                      Yes. I started Colston and Graham. I'll take those 81 yards from Colston and 56 plus a TD from Graham. Suck it, Ben.

Though Brees was ticking me off only throwing to Henderson and Meachem until the final 5 minutes of the game. Had me sweating.

I don't think I'll be starting Colston again this season. Brees threw for over 400 yards and barely looked at Colston.

And that was with no Lance Moore either. That worries me.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Really, Al? Based on one game? Maybe it was because of the early fumble. I'm sure he'll be targeted more often as season progresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Yes. I started Colston and Graham. I'll take those 81 yards from Colston and 56 plus a TD from Graham. Suck it, Ben.

Though Brees was ticking me off only throwing to Henderson and Meachem until the final 5 minutes of the game. Had me sweating.

I don't think I'll be starting Colston again this season. Brees threw for over 400 yards and barely looked at Colston.

And that was with no Lance Moore either. That worries me.
                          That's the big risk with taking any NO WR.
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yes. I started Colston and Graham. I'll take those 81 yards from Colston and 56 plus a TD from Graham. Suck it, Ben.
                            I started Donald Driver as my flex and he did just as well as Colston. I paid 1 dollar for Driver.

The 'stud' looks to be WR3 behind Meachem WR1 and Henderson WR2. Glad I picked up Meachem.

I used to own Colston, and he's a decent WR2, but he cost me matches and a playoff spot because of his fumbles.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Good thing the league I play in doesn't give negative points for fumbles, sucka

I guess the 9 total targets to Colston was good but Brees threw 49 times so you'd think that target number would be higher and most of them came at the final minutes.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Good thing the league I play in doesn't give negative points for fumbles, sucka

I guess the 9 total targets to Colston was good but Brees threw 49 times so you'd think that target number would be higher and most of them came at the final minutes.
                                I think you gotta keep in mind that they're running 3 wr 1 te sets and the GB secondary is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X