Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We love the Cowpats. It's great that Romo is still setting up Nick Folk for game winning field goals.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I wouldn't want to be a Seahawk today. Pittsburgh is maaaaaaad.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Why in hell do I have to watch the Jets?

I hope and pray the Ryan gets steamrolled today.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Muhammad Wilkerson got the sack safety. Temple
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• They better overturn that safety, he was hit at the one and knocked into the endzone.

Jets favoritism.

ACK!

Comment

• Well it's not starting off so great for the Steelers, as the Seahawks just made a goal line stand on 4th down, and Tomlin's blown through two TOs already. But I suspect that won't last.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                They better overturn that safety, he was hit at the one and knocked into the endzone.

Jets favoritism.

ACK!
                He clearly took a step back into the endzone before Wilkerson hit him.

Jets haterism
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Only an opening drive but holy crap Cam Newton is balling. If this guy has a good game against GB, he may be the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    He clearly took a step back into the endzone before Wilkerson hit him.

Jets haterism
                    No, he didn't. His foot hit the goal line as Wilkerson was wrapping him up but he was hit before he touched the goal line.

ACK!

Comment

• There's another Temple product on the defensive line in this game. DT Terrance Knighton of the Jaguars was also a Temple draft pick.

Comment

• I have to admit Bears got a break on a Roughing the Passer call. That was actually a good hit. Bears end up with a TD instead of FG. But we'll take it anyway.

But then Saints a yard shy of first down and after timeout they move it a whole yard??
                        Last edited by Demonbinder; September 18, 2011, 13:37.

Comment

• Bears fans. That was ridiculous.

Comment

• So Cutler's was an Intentional Grounding but Brees wasn't???

Comment

• Jamaal Charles carted off with a leg injury. Yikes.

Comment

• My God, Lions up 34-3.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X