No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia has a lot of injuries, so it's not that clear.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• With all the momentum going Tennessee's way...ESPN tweeting that Knoxville was the loudest place on the planet Saturday...with Georgia's offense decimated by injury...Aaron Murray took a game upon his shoulders and willed his team to win. Hats off to a great quarterback. Damn glad he is a senior.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Figure one or two upsets from the others, plus Mizzou getting ****hammered by Georgia, and we should be down to 14-15 next week.
        What do I get if Mizzou wins since I have Mizzou ranked higher?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          Georgia has a lot of injuries, so it's not that clear.

ACK!
          Counterpoint: Missouri has a lot of Missouri.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Now that most teams have 5 games under their belt, we can start the Undefeated Report:

AAC (2): Louisville (vs. Rutgers), Houston (vs. Memphis)
            ACC (3): Clemson (vs. Boston College), Florida State (bye), Miami (bye)
            Big 12 (3): Oklahoma (vs. Texas), Baylor (at Kansas State), Texas Tech (vs. Iowa State)
            Big Ten (2): Ohio State (bye), Michigan (at Penn State)
            C-USA (none)
            Independents (none)
            MAC (1): Northern Illinois (vs. Akron)
            MWC (1): Fresno State (bye)
            Pac-12 (3): Oregon (at Washington), Stanford (at Utah), UCLA (vs. Cal)
            SEC (2): Alabama (at Kentucky), Missouri (at Georgia)
            Sun Belt (none)

In all, 17 undefeated teams remain, and many of them have this week off. Of those playing, few appear to be in any real danger.

Nearly 100% chance of winning: Alabama, Northern Illinois
            90-95%: Clemson, Baylor
            75-90%: Houston, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Oregon, Stanford
            60-75%: Michigan, UCLA
            Almost certainly going down: Missouri

Figure one or two upsets from the others, plus Mizzou getting ****hammered by Georgia, and we should be down to 14-15 next week.
            Oregon is much, much more likely to lose than Stanford is this weekend. The Huskies proved they are for real, and I think it's going to be very tough for the Ducks up in Seattle. Utah isn't nearly at that level. I'd put Oregon in the 60-75% category.

And I don't think UCLA is that vulnerable to Cal. The Bears are pretty bad this year... they just gave up 44 points to Washington State at home.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I don't trust Youkla that much, and the Bears can score. I still think the Bruins win by at least two scores, but an upset isn't out of the question.

As for Oregon-UDub... yeah, Washington is quite good. But Oregon is SCARY good.

Utah has a pretty good defense, I think they'll keep it close until the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Counterpoint: Missouri has a lot of Missouri.
                Told ya.

ACK!

Comment

• Thanks a lot Oklahoma, now it'll be another year, at least, before Mack Brown is fired.

ACK!

Comment

• I'm shocked.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What do I get if Mizzou wins since I have Mizzou ranked higher?

Oklahoma falls to 19, just behind Okie State for their loss to cellar dweller UT. Georgia is off the map entirely.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Very proud of my Badgers! They might need a little help, but a 4th consecutive trip to the Rose Bowl is possible!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Northwestern was not ready for a tough road game. Bucky Badger looked pretty good today.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm going to burn everything.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X