No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love/hate the Lions, but I mostly am realistic about them.

They won't top eight wins on the season.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Aight, let's take another crack at a top 10:

1. Alabama
      2. Oregon
      3. Florida State
      4. Ohio State
      5. Clemson
      6. Texas A&M
      7. Baylor
      8. LSU
      9. UCLA
      10. Miami

On the cusp: Stanford, South Carolina, Louisville

Clemson drops a bit mostly because the other schools in that range have been more impressive, and its win over now 4-2 Georgia doesn't look quite as good. Stanford plummets, but they can easily be back in the top 10 soon. I'm still very dubious of Louisville, and the Rutgers game just reinforced that opinion.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I love/hate the Lions, but I mostly am realistic about them.

Thank you for showing how wrong Slow is... again.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Wrong about what? Imran being a slut?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yes, but can Ndamukong Suh break the single-season record for fine payments? Only $150,000 to go to catch Ray Lewis, although I don't think he has a chance in hell of getting the $400,000 needed to top Belichick
            I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              Thank you for showing how wrong Slow is... again.
              Loves or hates. Winning or struggling. Sluts of a feather sleep around together.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Says the Texas fan who pretends to support Tech when it suits him.

Comment

• As much of a fan of the SEC I am, I see Oregon as the top team in the country. Here is my top 10.

1.) Oregon
                  2.) Alabama
                  3.) Clemson
                  4.) Florida State
                  5.) Ohio State
                  6.) LSU
                  7.) Texas A&M
                  8.) Stanford
                  9.) UCLA
                  10.) South Carolina
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Well, it seems Miami may have been a wee bit overrated. Down 20-13 in the 3rd quarter to a 1-4 team...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• As I said, FOOTBALL IS STUPID AND EVERYONE IS TERRIBLE AT IT.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• What, did you have money on the U?
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                          Says the Texas fan who pretends to support Tech when it suits him.
                          You're full of crap, as usual.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Man, that sure took a while. I thought you'd actually learned some self-control.

Spoiler:
                            Unlike your hero Craig James, who showed no self-control when he killed five hookers at SMU.
                            Spoiler:
                            Allegedly.
                            Last edited by Captain ******* Kirk; October 18, 2013, 00:45.

Comment

• I don't care for Craig James.

Comment

• You can stop the whole "Tech fan" act. We're not buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X