College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. Definitely having a stroke.

On the plus side, this game ought to confirm to the world at large that MSU plays dirty as ****. It's not just whining.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• GOD DAMN RIGHT NO HANDSHAKES **** D'ANTONIO **** GHOLSTON **** THE WORLD I HATE EVERYTHING

Comment

• My fear levels for the rest of the season:

Rational brain:
        Purdue: 2
        Iowa: 5
        Illinois: 7
        Nebraska: 8
        Ohio State: 4

Lizard brain:
        Purdue: AHHH
        Iowa: ****
        Illinois: **** **** ****
        Nebraska: **** **** **** ****
        Ohio State: /dies of massive stroke

Comment

• Awesome news about the Mountain West + CUSA!

That's going to be a huge conference. Good for Boise!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That is going to be a trainwreck that will last about three seaons.

Comment

• That is going to be a trainwreck that will last about three seaons.
              Why would it be a trainwreck?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Because while it's nice to win a gold medal at the special olympics, you're still retarded.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Because the WAC already tried that **** several years ago.

And the MWC was born.

Comment

• I heart Ron Zook.

Comment

• Michigan State really thumped Michigan, didn't they?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yes. Yes they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          On the plus side, this game ought to confirm to the world at large that MSU plays dirty as ****. It's not just whining.
                          No one likes a whiny little brother...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            My fear levels for the rest of the season:

Rational brain:
                            Purdue: 2
                            Iowa: 5
                            Illinois: 7
                            Nebraska: 8
                            Ohio State: 4
                            I think you've got Nebraska too high and Ohio too low. OSU is very similar to the Sparty team that physically dominated you today, while Nebraska is a softish spread team like yourself that you have a 50/50 chance of outscoring.

Comment

• **** THAT DUDE

MSU totally creamed us and deserved to win, but **** THAT GUY

Comment

• In my predict-the-entire-Big-Ten-post many moons ago, thus far through the season, I had:

Nebraska 5-1, Michigan 6-1, Illinois 6-1, Penn State 6-1, OSU 4-3, Iowa 4-2, Wisky 6-0, right on the money. Purdue 4-2, MSU 4-2, within a game. The other three, not so much (NW 4-2, Minny 3-3, Indy 3-4).

My individual game picks, not so hot, especially this week, but so far things are going as planned.

Comment

Working...
                                X