X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Illinois is Bowl Eligible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      How would a helmet have prevented him from injuring his arm?
      Obviously it won't protect his arm, but it might prevent a concussion the next time he gets flung to the ground.

Comment

• Bring it on!

You have no idea how much that game terrifies me, HT.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• UNDEFEATED REPORT

So, I apparently "misunderestimated" K-State, as they survived, but the other two predicted victims (the Texas Twosome) went down as expected, leaving us with a lucky 13 undefeated teams.

ACC (2): Clemson (at Maryland), Georgia Tech (at Virginia)
          Big 12 (3): Oklahoma (at Kansas), Oklahoma State (at Texas), Kansas State (at Texas Tech)
          Big Ten (3): Wisconsin (vs. Indiana), Michigan (at Michigan State), Illinois (vs. Ohio State)
          C-USA (1): Houston (idle)
          MWC (1): Boise State (at Colorado State)
          Pac-12 (1): Stanford (at Washington State)
          SEC (2): LSU (at Tennessee), Alabama (at Ole Miss)

So, a **** ton of road games coming up this week; only Wisky and Illinois are at home. Normally, this would lead one to expect lots of teams to drop, but a closer inspection of the opponents hosting our undefeated teams leads to much snickering and derision.

For the ACC teams... Maryland is schizophrenic, and Clemson will inevitably trip over their dicks, but I somehow doubt this is the week. 80%. Virginia is ****; the Jackets win in a blowout.
          The Big 12 is slightly more interesting, but Texas showed deep problems with the defense, and the Cowboys are more than capable of taking advantage; 85%. K-State isn't really THAT good, but they are good enough for the Red Raiders, 65%. As for Oklahoma...
          The Big Ten is probably the most interesting, primarily for the Michigan-MSU tilt. This will be the first truly hostile crowd for Michigan, and the Spartan D is stouter than they have seen to date. It's gonna be close; slight edge to MSU, 45%. Illinois should handle a completely demoralized Buckeye team, 70%. Wisky,
          As for the rest, , respectively.

I think we're only losing one undefeated squad this week, sadly, my beloved Wolverines. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Comment

• New Top Ten

1. LSU
            2. Alabama
            3. Oklahoma
            4. Wisconsin
            5. Oklahoma State
            6. Boise State
            7. Stanford
            8. Oregon
            9. Arkansas
            10. Michigan

Seriously. It was hard putting the 'Backs ahead of Michigan, but I have to be realistic, especially since I think they'll lose on the road next week.

Next few, in no particular order: Georgia Tech, Illinois, Nebraska, Kansas State, Virginia Tech, Penn State

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Bring it on!

You have no idea how much that game terrifies me, HT.
              I think we can count on the score being lower than last year's bout. Both defenses have improved.

Comment

UNDEFEATED REPORT

Big Ten (3): Wisconsin (vs. Indiana), Michigan (at Michigan State), Illinois (vs. Ohio State)

The Big Ten is probably the most interesting, primarily for the Michigan-MSU tilt. This will be the first truly hostile crowd for Michigan, and the Spartan D is stouter than they have seen to date. It's gonna be close; slight edge to MSU, 45%. Illinois should handle a completely demoralized Buckeye team, 70%.
                There are two reasons I don't want to make a prediction for next week's game yet. 1 is OSU's quarterback, will he be able to go or not? 2. Will the NCAA suspend any more players this week? It seems to be a weekly occurrence that additional buckeyes get suspended.

Comment

• re: Clemson, didn't they lose their starting QB today?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, a hip injury.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'm only starting to believe that we're the second best team in an unbelievably ****ty conference.
                      I think this is an accurate assessment. Top Ten...

1. Alabama
                      2. LSU
                      3. Boise State
                      4. Oklahoma
                      5. Stanford
                      6. Wisconsin
                      7. Oregon
                      8. Oklahoma State
                      9. Michigan
                      10. Georgia

Comment

• ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

• Arizona fires Mike Stoops.

Damn it, I'll miss watching him go apoplectic on the sidelines. But seriously, UCLA, take a cue from Arizona. Come on, you know you want to...
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Crick! Fuuuuuuck!

Comment

• ?

Comment

?
                                Nebraska loses Jared Crick for season with torn pectoral muscle

That's a big one...
                                Last edited by Tupac Shakur; October 13, 2011, 18:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X