• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That... can't be right.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Can you imagine if a big name team (say, Michigan or Nebraska, for instance) lost in the same manner that Toledo did? **** would be on fire, yo. The conference officials wouldn't be able to get away with, "they missed the call, too ****ing bad."
      Poor Toledo. Isn't it punishment enough that they have to live in Toledo?

Comment

• Although, I will say, the Toledo Museum of Art is, surprisingly, first rate. As is the Toledo Zoo.

Comment

• That makes it even sadder that no tourist will ever go to Toledo and discover those hidden gems.

Comment

• They couldn't even get the fedgov to route I90 closer than 20 miles away as it skirts the Great Lakes. One of the easiest-to-skip cities ever.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If you believe the source Notre Dame is joining the Big10

I blame Guy for this seeing as it is a Michigan "newspaper"

Comment

• This is just wrong
                "The Alabama fan indicted for poisoning Auburn's famous oaks at Toomer's Corner apologized to Tigers fans in an emotional radio appearance Wednesday but still didn't admit that it was he who attacked the two trees. "

Who the hell poison's another team's famous trees? Will the man next kidnap, kill and then eat the Georgia Bulldog?

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                  If you believe the source Notre Dame is joining the Big10

I blame Guy for this seeing as it is a Michigan "newspaper"
                  Doubt that the story would break in the local paper of Owosso. I'm calling bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Doubt that the story would break in the local paper of Owosso. I'm calling bull****.
                    The idea that the story would break from that paper is just hilarious though.

Comment

• Guy has nothing to complain about today so far. But what the hell Illini? 2 turnovers and down to northwestern at half time? Yo had 500 yards rushing against them last year. Put the screws to them!

Comment

• Sweet Jesus, a win is a win but don't do that to me again.

Comment

• I just finished watching the Michigan game on DVR about an hour ago.

My God, that was glorious. Our #2 RB had a rushing TD, receiving TD, and a passing TD, all by the middle of the second quarter. Two QB sets, double passes, HB options... my god, it wasn't like any Michigan game I've ever seen. And the defense! Minnesote didn't get a snap from inside Michigan territory until the next-to-last play of the third quarter!

Now, giant grain of salt: Minnesota is the definition of awful. That said, even against awful teams the last few years, we never won 58-0. Prorated for the shortened WMU game, Michigan is giving up 10.8 points a game.

We might actually contend for the conference title. Of course, we have to get past the Fightin' Persas next week, first.

Nearly as glorious: watching our two biggest rivals derp derp derp their way thru the ugliest pillow fight ever seen on national TV.

Comment

• Being shut out by Michigan... I didn't think it was possible.
                            How did Minnesota stay with USC that first game? Or did I dream that?
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Two schools of thought on that one:

1) Being the first game of the season, and Jerry Kill being a really good coach, he managed to gameplan and coach up his kids to a near-upset.

2) USC sucks.

Comment

• cough
                                Badgers
                                cough
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X