No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the whole Pac 12, fiasco apparently there is discussion that the Big 12 may try to stay together by inviting BYU into the conference to fill A&M's spot. We'll see...

And the main problem with OU leaving is that they insist on the new conference (whoever it is) to take OSU and that's a non starter for most.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Read up. It might not be such a bizarre idea to listen to someone located in the middle of an activity, on occasion.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Texas should just go independent. None of the conferences is going to let them get anything but an even deal because none of the schools will admit Texas is better and thus deserves more.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I agree. Reminiscent of the Southwest Conference.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• So to recap right now.
            -Texas A&M is SEC bound as soon as they get past the Baylor lawsuit
            -Mizzou has an unofficial agreement with the SEC
            -The Pac12 is standing pat
            -OU has a list of demands for the Big12 conf, including the commish stepping down
            -Syracuse and Pitt are going to the ACC, making that a 14 team conference
            -Rutgers and UConn are actively pursuing spots in a 16 team ACC
            -The BigEast is down to 7 football teams (will that be as soon as next year?)

Did I miss anything else?

Comment

• All these problems dissolve if Texas and Notre Dame just form a conference together -- the Big Douche... er, Deuce!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Then if Illinois School of Health Careers would conference up with the University of Illinois you could see some real close games.

Comment

• Oklahoma may get its wish... from cbssports.com:

The Big 12 is poised to replace commissioner Dan Beebe with former Big Eight commissioner Chuck Neinas, CBSSports.com has learned.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Then if Illinois School of Health Careers would conference up with the University of Illinois you could see some real close games.
                    weak

Comment

• Weak, but close.

Comment

• The Big East is poised to add a football powerhouse. East Carolina

Comment

• If they don't land them, maybe try Slippery Rock.

Comment

• Slippery Rock

Comment

• There was much anxiety in the Michigan internets regarding this week's game against the Aztecs.

So far, so good, 14-0, and they're keeping the SDSU running game (relatively) contained.

Comment

• I wanted to take the Wolverines today, but with their defense, I just couldn't lay 10 points. To anyone.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X