No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely beating Kansas isn't exactly the best advertisement for your team.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• First it was Boise, Boise, Boise and now it's TCU, TCU, TCU. Fickle, fickle, fickle.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• OSU shouldnt even be ranked.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Barely beating Kansas isn't exactly the best advertisement for your team.
          Winning by 12 is 'barely beating'? Really?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• First it was Boise, Boise, Boise and now it's TCU, TCU, TCU. Fickle, fickle, fickle.
            Right because I never cheered for TCU in the past.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              OSU shouldnt even be ranked.
              Neither Oregon State, nor Oklahoma State are ranked...

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                Neither Oregon State, nor Oklahoma State are ranked...

ACK!
                Ok Ben Kenobi.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Now, that is uncalled for.

ACK!
                  Attached Files
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Nobody calls me Tuberski. Should I be mad at that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Winning by 12 is 'barely beating'? Really?
                      in the college game, yes. But please, continue to give us your college football wisdom.

Comment

• in the college game, yes. But please, continue to give us your college football wisdom.
                        College football seems pretty simple, really.

The media hypes non-SEC conference team from a big school up during preseason.

Non-SEC over hyped team gets top 5 ranking.

Overhyped non-SEC team loses to conference opponent.

2 SEC teams play national championship/SEC championship (same thing really).

Non-SEC team goes undefeated and gets no national championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                          in the college game, yes. But please, continue to give us your college football wisdom.
                          Esp when the other team is Kansas and it was 10-6 at halftime.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh, Iowa.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• TCU beats UVA! 3-0 now. Next up - SMU. I love this schedule- every week gets harder.

Comment

• BRING ME THE SEVERED HEAD OF AL BORGES
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X