No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which computer ranking are you copying this year? I thought A&M was like 6th in the Sagarin you usually post.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I guess Illinois' offense has finally been exposed. Triple cover WR AJ Jenkins and you win.

Comment

• Ryan Tannehill of Texas A&M is going to go from being a college WR to a drafted NFL QB.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ROLL TIDE!!!

Alabama- 37
          Tennessee-6

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            So which computer ranking are you copying this year? I thought A&M was like 6th in the Sagarin you usually post.
            I'm still copying the Sagarain Pure Points, aka Predictor, Ballantine, Rheingold, White Owl. It didn't deviate much from the human polls until the last couple weeks.

Comment

• Any ranking that has Michigan in the top ten is dubious, as best. To say nothing of A&M.

Comment

• I don't find Michigan's inclusion in the top ten strange at all; their only loss was on the road to a team that's right behind them in the rankings. A&M is a little more surprising, but they're an extremely dangerous team that has one loss to a team ranked higher than them and one inexplicable breakdown against Arkansas.

Comment

• Michigan looked TURRIBLE in that loss, as well in their near-loss to Notre Dame.

West ****ing Virginia is slated to replace Mizzou in the Big 12, according to recent reports...

Comment

• Ever since the Big East got involved in conference realignment this fall, I've stopped paying attention. I mean really, does anyone care where Coastal Carolinaor Louisville end up? The scraps left over that conferences are fighting over seem pretty mediocre. Hooray for the Big 12 being able to keep 10 teams in their conference. Hooray for the BigEast trying to find a 6th, 7th and 8th team for football.

Comment

• Ducks are starting slow at home again. Up only 8-0 thanks to a blocked punt and defensive TD. Both James and Thomas are back, but haven't done much offensively. Where are Bennett and Barner this week?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh and they're playing the WSU Cougars. Hence why 8-0 feels like they're losing...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh, Vandy.

Comment

• So much for sparty.

If you were considering watching the second half of Illinois vs Penn State. DON'T. No one can do anything on offense. But especially Illinois. Both defenses are good, but both offenses are HORRIBLE.

Comment

• Congratulations Joe Pa on "win" 409. ****

Comment

• The Big Ten doesn't make a lick of sense this year. I'm fully expecting Michigan to smoke Nebraska in a couple weeks to continue building this ****ed up transitive web of wins and losses.

Comment

Working...
                                X