Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Did you see any of the OSU-MSU game?
    I caught a few minutes when it was 7-0, missed three quarters at a wedding event, then came back to find it was still only 10-0 and watch Ohio State score their lame shutout avoiding touchdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      I'm looking forward to a thrilling 7-3 win over Ohio State next week and an equally exciting 3-2 loss to Michigan State in week 9.

Spoiler:
      I'm implying that the Ohio State-Michigan State game was an excruciatingly boring piece of bulldog ****.
      Spoiler:
      Bulldogs are the most boring of all dogs, as anyone who's watched Georgia play this season can attest to.
      That seems a rather optimistic evaluation of your defense.

Comment

• Not at all; it's a fair evaluation of OSU's and MSU's offense.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Not at all; it's a fair evaluation of OSU's and MSU's offense.
          QFT

Comment

In the Pac-12: Seriously, the only team that has a prayer against Stanford is Oregon. The third-place Pac-12 team is going to be 7-5.
            ASU could easily go 9-3, maybe even 10-2. Their toughest remaining opponent is Oregon (they don't play Stanford). USC will likely be 8-4 (losing to Stanford, Oregon and Notre Dame). They might also lose to Washington, but I'd still give them the edge. But if the they beat USC, the Huskies will at least go 8-4, maybe even 9-3 if they beat WSU--which is not a given this year.

I'm less convinced Stanford is going to beat Oregon than I was after the LSU game. The Ducks have shaken that off, turned on the jets and are looking as good as they did last year. Thomas is actually better. Stanford is not looking as good as they did last year, IMO. They struggled far more against Arizona than they should have. Losing Skov is hurting them on defense, too. At the very least, Stanford-Oregon might be one of the best shoot-outs of the season.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• ASU lost at home to Illinois. USC beat Minnesota by the skin of their teeth.

After the top two, the Pac-12 is a vast wasteland.

Don't feel bad; the same is true of the Big 10, except we only have one good team.

Comment

• TCU just straight up trolling the Big East.

Comment

ASU lost at home to Illinois.
                  Not that it makes much difference but that game was a road game for ASU.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

TCU just straight up trolling the Big East.
                    They could leave the conference without ever playing a game? Nice.

Comment

• Damn it, I really need to stop posting when I don't have my coffee.

Comment

• Words to live by.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

ASU lost at home to Illinois. USC beat Minnesota by the skin of their teeth.

After the top two, the Pac-12 is a vast wasteland.

Don't feel bad; the same is true of the Big 10, except we only have one good team.
                          Illinois is 5-0. I don't think dropping that one road game (especially after the emotional high of beating Missouri the week before) should be indicative of ASU not being a good team. Hell, the Hokies lost to James Madison last season and still finished ranked in the top 25. If the Sun Devils' only losses are Illinois and Oregon, I'd say that's pretty respectable. Likewise, having an early season struggle against a bad team like USC did is not something by which to judge their whole team and season. Teams have bad days, that's a fact of football. The NO Saints can attest to that--does anyone really believe the Seahawks were a better team than them last year?

The Pac-12 definitely has some bottom dwellers (haha, Beavers), but I don't buy that Oregon and Stanford are the only good teams in the conference.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Heck the Illini barely beat NW. So it's kind of like a catch 22. If ASU beats the Illini then the Illini aren't that good so it's not much of a victory. If they lost, the Illini are good which makes ASU not as bad.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oregon resumes its practice from last year of inducing first half heartburn before turning on the jets in the second half. At least it's never boring.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Holy ****, LaMichael James just got his arm broken in a horrific injury. He's done for the season... (I'm guessing, based on the video. His arm seemed to go back on itself.)
                                Last edited by Boris Godunov; October 7, 2011, 00:50.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X