• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furk.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ****ing Sports Illustrated curse strikes again...

Landry Jones and Andrew Luck better watch out.

Comment

• Those two go down, the way is cleared for a Kellen Moore vs. Honey Badger Heisman race.

Comment

• No way some moon-faced wannabe Mormon beats the Honey Badger, who just does not give a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            No way some moon-faced wannabe Mormon beats the Honey Badger, who just does not give a ****.
            QFT
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Cal's QB is atrocious. Do they not have a backup? At all? Maybe they could put a WR in at QB?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                Cal's QB is atrocious. Do they not have a backup? At all? Maybe they could put a WR in at QB?
                Come now. He couldn't possibly be worse than the Baus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Come now. He couldn't possibly be worse than the Baus.

Brilliant.

The Meltdown for that game had priceless comments. One of my favorites from a Buckeye: "Why on earth didn't we put a receiver in Section B, Row 8?"
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I wish I hadn't gotten so drunk (like a Baus) during halftime of that game that my memory of the comeback is fuzzy and confusing.

Comment

• ****'s on fire, yo.

C-USA and Mountain West to merge.

Comment

• I have a very bad feeling that I am going to ruin this thread with my anger over the next three and half hours.

Comment

• That first drive was... encouraging.

Comment

• Montee Ball with a 640 passer rating.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• That was an ugly half of football, but it was still better than the MSU-OSU game.

Comment

• I have been watching this second half threw a blood-dimmed haze.

That 4th-and-inches call just might have given me a stroke.

Comment

Working...
                                X