No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducks beat the 24 pt spread with a 43-15 victory, holding Cal to 0 points in the second half. But oh, at what a tremendous cost. If LMJ is out for the season, that definitely changes my outlook for the Stanford game. Regardless, I hope it's not nearly as bad as it looked, just for his sake. Oww...

Edit: Good news, LMJ was just on ESPN and said it was dislocated, not a break. They popped it back into place (*dry heave*) and x-rays were negative. Can't imagine he'll be back within the next few weeks, though.

Edit 2: Ok, according to LMJ's press conference, he popped back into place himself, on the field before the trainers got to him. Sweet jebus.
    Last edited by Boris Godunov; October 7, 2011, 02:35.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yikes.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• This isn't 1938, someone needs to tell him that he needs to wear a helmet.

Comment

• How would a helmet have prevented him from injuring his arm?

Comment

• Wow. Texas really shat all over themselves.

And FSU is going to lose to Wake Forest.

Any day that FSU, Florida, and Miami all lose, is a good ****ing day.

Comment

• Jesus Christ Denard.

Comment

• Nebraska WTF

Comment

• Michigan has outscored opponents 114-21 in the second half through the first six games of the season.

This... this is not normal.

Comment

• Uh oh. Guy is starting to believe.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I'm only starting to believe that we're the second best team in an unbelievably ****ty conference.

Which is, admittedly, a huge step up for us.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Oh, Buckeyes.

I really ought not tempt fate, but god damn, this schadenfreude is so delicious.

Comment

• Hmm wonder if my Buckeye uncle is on suicide watch tonight...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I'm only starting to believe that we're the second best team in an unbelievably ****ty conference.

Which is, admittedly, a huge step up for us.
                                Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X