• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on, Oregon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      Come on, Oregon!
      I don't have a dog in this fight; any particular reason you're rooting for Puddles?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I assume he just hates the BIG.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
          Rose Bowl game so far has been very impressive. Two very different offensive styles but both putting up points.
          This is going to be an interesting final score.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I assume he just hates the BIG.
            Hmm, self-loathing is a critical component to any true B1G fan.

He is truly one of us, now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              I assume he just hates the BIG.
              No, I hate Bret Bielema. I also want Boris to have a happy New Year.

Comment

• Hmmm.

Can't argue with either of those reasons at all.

Comment

• I also want you to have a happy New Year, even though Brady Hoke's "Ohio" schtick started to really annoy me months ago. Go Michigan!

Comment

Fair enough.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I also want you to have a happy New Year, even though Brady Hoke's "Ohio" schtick started to really annoy me months ago. Go Michigan!
                      I was pulling for Big Red against Skarolina, FWIW. Thought you guys would win, but that Hail Mary seemed to deflate the sideline.

Comment

• I'm fine with the Old Ball Coach getting some small measure of revenge for 1996, and it's not like I had much hope of beating an SEC team, anyway. They are as inherently fast as we are inherently slow.

Comment

• I am just surprised how well USCe held up after losing Lattimore for the season, and then having to switch QBs. I was sure it would catch up with them. My predictions this year, not so good.

Comment

• YAY DUCKS!

Now I wish I smacktalked Dongeal more.

Good remedy for being homebound with the flu, too.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well, damn. At least it was a good game and very entertaining.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Aww that's sweet, boo.

And it must make you feel even better that Wisky might have lost because of Bielema's bone-headed waste of a time out.

Still, I thought the game would come down to the biggest defensive plays, and sure enough it did: Alonso's interception and the later fumble recovery (just how DID that ball stay in bounds?).
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X