X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, good job Michigan. Wow.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Let's not give them too much credit for coming back to beat a Big East team at home. They're supposed to win those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Let's not give them too much credit for coming back to beat a Big East team at home. They're supposed to win those games.
        ND's in the Big12, or at least they will be. According to some delusional Texas fans anyways.

Comment

• www.mgoblog.com has been crashed by the awesomeness that unfolded.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So UCLA is tied with San Jose St. in the 4th quarter.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh dear.

Comment

• Naturally, Sparty is gonna get rolled by the Irish next week. Just you watch. A whole mess of Sparty, No! is coming next Saturday.

Comment

• Will you be conflicted?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ok, UCLA seems to be out of danger. But jesus, they suck.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Eh. That would be classified as a meteor game.

So far this season, Notre Dame is averaging 510.5 yards of offense. They are 0-2.

Comment

• It's the -8 in turnovers that's killed them.

Comment

• It just dawned on me that the aforementioned game of mutually-assured destruction played out like we actually did hire Les Miles.

Comment

• Adrenaline finally starting to ebb. One last "wait, what?" stat:

In the fourth quarter, Shoelace was 7 for 10 for 202 yards and 3 TDs, plus that fumble recovery TD. All of his TDs were taken from under center.

Comment

• The last time Michigan beat Notre Dame three straight games, the Cubs were World Series champs.

Comment

• Somehow I don't see that happening.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X