No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Alabama in the title game with KSU, after ND and Oregon have lost a game. Or against ND, after Oregon and KSU have lost a game. There is still a lot of football left.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• #NotreDame opponents have started a drive at or inside their 40 on 93 occasions this year. Only once has one of those resulted in a TD.
      I'm not sure whether to be amazed in a good way or bad way about this. For sure, ND needs to work on its punting game.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Both ND and Oregon have the specter of USC in front of them. Not a team to take lightly (though I do think that ND may have greater problems with the Trojans).

KState has the sleeping giant of Texas.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Few news in conference expansion rumors:

Maryland in serious talks with the Big 10 and if they go, so will Rutgers, apparently, to even up the conference. Big 10 is interested in both schools due to the markets they bring in (and both are AAU schools in states the border on current Big 10 states - ie, Pennsylvania).

The main stumbling block is the $50 mil exit fee for the ACC (for Maryland).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran, can I interest you in a slightly used bridge?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Maryland and Rutgers don't bring much to the table.

Comment

• That statement is the platonic ideal of understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Both ND and Oregon have the specter of USC in front of them.
                  Ghostbusted! Nananana na-na... nananananana na...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Gentlemen, we are now precisely one overtime period going horribly awry away from having Alabama being right back in the top two in the BCS.

GO DUCKS

Comment

• DAMMIT BORIS

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Comment

• Is the world ready for Notre Dame at number 1?

Wow, not since 1988. End of an era. 24 years.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 1. Notre Dame
                          2. tOSU
                          3. Alabama
                          4. KSU
                          5. Oregon
                          6. Georgia
                          7. Florida
                          8. Florida State
                          9. Clemson
                          10. Rutgers

That is a horrible, horrible top ten.

3 SEC teams but no LSU or South Carolina, with Georgia and Florida with Alabama not as the number one.

Ineligible tOSU now in the title game and still unbeaten (really how much does the Big 10 suck)

The return of Notre Dame after 24 years away.

One loss Clemson + Rutgers.

The only Big 12 representative is KSU.

And the only Pac 12 rep is Oregon.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm glad for Notre Dame.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• K-State, I knew was losing eventually.
                              It was great seeing Oregon lose - stick with one uniform dickheads.
                              USC/UCLA looked really good with both wearing their home colors.
                              Utah State is 9-2 after knocking off BCS-buster wannabe La. Tech. USU is 9-2, lost to Wisc. by 2 and BYU by 3. They better be ranked.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I was on a flight yesterday, did I miss anything?
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X