• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you think I hate Georgia?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't know. Maybe the string of negative remarks about them? I mean, I don't care. I'm just curious.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What string of negative remarks?

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder if Sloww is able to log into an alternate universe Poly message board and then confuses things said across the universes.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Boris, you should have read the thread before you added your 2 cents.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for this alleged string of negative remarks.

Comment

• Good for NIU! But they'll get slaughtered by Florida State.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Except for Oregon v. K-State and Stanford v. Wisconsin, I think the PAC teams are going to get stomped in their bowl games.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Southern Cal will likely destroy Georgia Tech.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I think the PAC teams are going to get stomped in their bowl games.
                      I agree, Boris. PAC10 as a whole is weak this year. Hopefully the Big 12 that is 10 will represent with 9 bowl teams.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 3, 2012, 00:38.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Southern Cal will likely destroy Georgia Tech.
                        Aye, I missed that one. I block all things USC.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Why wouldn't the Pac 10 get stomped? They spend all year playing other Pac 10 teams and then have to go play real football at the end. No big surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                            Aye, I missed that one. I block all things USC.
                            Also, to be honest, I think the result of UCLA and Baylor depends on which Baylor team decides to show up. UCLA may have been 9-4, but 2 of those losses were to Stanford (and the last one was pretty close).

I also think Arizona State may kick the crap out of Navy.

Comment

• So Bielema wanted to coach Wisky in the Rose Bowl after leaving them for Arkansas. Wisconsin said go **** yourself and Barry Alvarez will be temporary HC for the Rose Bowl... which is just awesome!

Comment

• I love the fact that Northern Illinois got an Orange Bowl slot.
                                And I totally love all the whining about it from "more deserving" BCS schools and sports pundits.

NIU will probably get stomped by FSU, but it hardly matters. They have taken another step in their quixotic long-term plan to become the next Boise State while losing their coach every 2-3 years. And as an added bonus, they get to totally pwn the Fighting Illini in the process.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X