College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    It was pretty obvious, really. Firing someone is only the right move if you can replace him with someone better. Zook was the best Illinois could do.
    QFT

Comment

• TCU regains 'best in Texas' by defeating WV.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Nebraska needs to get UT in a bowl game this year. That would be karma.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          TCU regains 'best in Texas' by defeating WV.
          TAMU

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• TAMU
            Who?

Comment

• Texas A&M
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Texas A&M
                Oh, you mean Arky Jr. I thought they were 'too good for Texas'.

Comment

• Oregon fans today: LaMichael who?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• My top ten:

1. Alabama
                    2. Oregon
                    3. Kansas State
                    4. Florida
                    5. Notre Dame
                    6. LSU
                    7. Florida State
                    8. Clemson
                    9. Louisville
                    10. Ohio State

The Oregon win last night may have been the most satisfying of the past four years, with the exception of the Rose Bowl last year, of course. Beating USC is always fun. Beating them at the Coliseum is even better. Getting revenge for their victory last season while breaking records against their defense is just sublime.

Notre Dame won, which I guess is what matters, but they were pretty unimpressive against a mediocre Pitt team. LSU should have beaten Alabama, but Les Miles blundered the play calling in that game something fierce. Nonetheless, as defending champions, I've got to keep the Tide #1 until someone actually beats them. Kansas State was again impressive, and I'm wondering if an Oregon-K-State match up wouldn't be the best possible for the NCG.

And I'm glad to see the Beavers come back. They should have beaten Washington last week, it was entirely on Riley for keeping Mannion in. I think they may beat Stanford now, but I can't see them competing with Oregon in the end. The Ducks will murderize them in the Civil War. Pac-12 championship likely to be an Oregon-USC rematch, this time on the Ducks' turf, unless UCLA pulls off an improbable upset against the Trojans.
                    Last edited by Boris Godunov; November 4, 2012, 22:32.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                      TAMU

ACK!
                      TAMU is the one team left on the calendar with a chance to beat Alabama. And I give them a decent chance of doing so, compared to most of Alabama's opponents this year. The Aggies are definitely the best team in Texas. TCU would be 3rd, maybe 4th.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh wow, look at the ref's helping 'Bama

Saban stopped! 20-0, 'Bama 0-4 on drives. TAMU has the ball again and gets the ball after the half.

Damn - refs gave 'Bama a generous spot at 4th and 4.
                        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 10, 2012, 17:44.

Comment

• Go Johnny Football. Opening up a jumbo-sized can of whoopass.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Don't know if I like that call on 4th and 7 rather than punting it and putting 'Bama in a hole.

Comment

• Nice when you can hold on every play...

Wow - that wasn't a TD either.

Comment

• And here come the refs. Can't have someone beating 'Bama, nosiree.

Comment

Working...
                                X