No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'll move up. TCU TD! looks like they got their new QB, after a few jitters. 10-7 still for Iowa St. Lots of good news so far. Tech is beating Clemson, Arizona beating Stanford. The more Stanford loses, the farther USC drops, one of LSU or Florida will lose.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Damn what a screwjob. ****ing hell. I just wanted TCU to destroy the Big12 right from the start.

21:49 35:56

****ing hell, what a disappointment. TCU was by far the better team today and dominated both sides of the ball.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 6, 2012, 19:01.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Except where it actually matters.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Drake, whats going on with the cornhuskers? We're terrible this year!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'm actually surprised LSU lost so decisively. I thought Florida might eke out a win, but to hold the Tigers to two fgs is impressive.

Oregon up 21-0 at the start of the second quarter over Washington, although the Huskies are perched to score.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• And now FSU going down to NC State! WTF?!

Oregon up 35-7 over Washington in the 2nd. Brutal. Not that I mind when it's the Huskies, but still... brutal.
              Last edited by Boris Godunov; October 6, 2012, 23:56.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Damn what a screwjob. ****ing hell. I just wanted TCU to destroy the Big12 right from the start.

21:49 35:56

****ing hell, what a disappointment. TCU was by far the better team today and dominated both sides of the ball.
                A lot of it has to do with havinging to start a Freshman QB in his first game, instead of a numbnuts.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  A lot of it has to do with havinging to start a Freshman QB in his first game, instead of a numbnuts.
                  That, and TCU wasn't particularly good from the start. They had played nobody until now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 5-7 this season.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Lots of big ranked teams going down today - FSU, LSU. Georgia looked like absolute crap to South Carolina. It's amazing that Spurrier has made the Gamecocks this good!!

West Virginia is looking pretty darned good as well.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• First time in four years this many ranked teams have been upset in the same day.

Oregon demolishing Washington 52-14 with 11 minutes left in the game. Jebus...
                      Last edited by Boris Godunov; October 7, 2012, 01:17.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                        2. Oregon
                        3. South Carolina
                        4. Kansas St.
                        5. W. Virginia
                        6. Notre Dame
                        7. Florida
                        8. LSU
                        9. Ohio State
                        10. Texas
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                          2. Oregon
                          3. Notre Dame
                          4. South Carolina
                          5. West Virginia
                          6. Kansas State
                          7. Florida
                          8. LSU
                          9. Oregon State
                          10. Texas

Next few, maybe, probably all as good as 8-10, in no particular order: Ohio State, Mississippi State, Michigan, Florida State, Georgia, USC, Stanford

The drop off from 1 to 2 is significant, from 2 to 3 massive, and from 7 to 8 pretty damned big.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            1. Alabama
                            2. Oregon
                            3. South Carolina
                            4. Kansas St.
                            5. W. Virginia
                            6. Notre Dame
                            7. Florida
                            8. LSU
                            9. Ohio State
                            10. Texas
                            Ohio State isn't even top 25 material.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                              2. Oregon
                              3. South Carolina
                              4. West Virginia
                              5. Notre Dame
                              6. Kansas State
                              7. Florida
                              8. USC
                              9. LSU
                              10. Texas

I don't see how anyone could say there's a "significant" gulf between Alabama and Oregon or even Alabama and South Carolina at this point. The Tide looked pretty mortal last week with a ho-hum win over what should have been a vastly inferior opponent. Their signature win so far was over Michigan, which I don't think looks any more impressive than what South Carolina just did to Georgia or what Oregon did to Arizona or Washington.

And Oregon State shouldn't be in the top ten. I give them a great deal of credit for beating some good teams, but... no.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ahh, now I feel better. **** the Longhorns. After their bull**** victory last week they get their due vs WV!

Comment

Working...
                                X