X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    LOL @ Texas

LOL @ West Virginia.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      LOL @ Texas
      Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      LOL @ West Virginia.

Yep x2.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Somehow didn't see this post.

Katzinger's is a poor man's version of the poor man's Zingerman's.
        I've never been to either, but I'm confident that both are pale imitations of real New York deli. Katzinger's has never appeared in a ****ty movie, however, so it gets the nod from me.

Comment

• In other news, Iowa and Michigan State apparently went to two overtimes, proving that god hates college football fans as much as he hates Iowa running backs.

Comment

• Ahh, wonderful. WVU loses. The Horns lose. C'mon TCU!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              I've never been to either, but I'm confident that both are pale imitations of real New York deli. Katzinger's has never appeared in a ****ty movie, however, so it gets the nod from me.
              You didn't like The Five Year Engagement!?!?!?!?!?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The movie felt longer than the engagement.

Comment

• 49-21. Knock Knock.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• AP Top 25
                    RK TEAM RECORD PTS
                    1 Alabama (60) 6-0 1500
                    2 Oregon 6-0 1436
                    3 Florida 6-0 1361
                    4 Kansas State 6-0 1296
                    5 Notre Dame 6-0 1283
                    6 LSU 6-1 1153
                    7 Ohio State 7-0 1071
                    8 Oregon State 5-0 1050
                    9 South Carolina 6-1 1042
                    10 Oklahoma 4-1 994
                    11 USC 5-1 874
                    12 Florida State 6-1 836
                    13 Georgia 5-1 753
                    14 Clemson 5-1 673
                    15 Mississippi State 6-0 591
                    16 Louisville 6-0 574
                    17 West Virginia 5-1 552
                    18 Texas Tech 5-1 444
                    19 Rutgers 6-0 405
                    20 Texas A&M 5-1 379
                    21 Cincinnati 5-0 294
                    22 Stanford 4-2 242
                    23 Michigan 4-2 177
                    24 Boise State 5-1 133
                    25 Ohio 7-0 104

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I don't see why there's no love for Arizona State. They're better than Stanford and Michigan, for certain. It looks like they may be the toughest team Oregon will play in the Pac, with the possible exception of Oregon State. USC is looking pretty beatable at the moment.

Speaking of the Beavers... I am starting to be impressed. Winning on the road in and environment like BYU with your backup QB is pretty remarkable. They're 5-0 for the first time since 1939. I still think they'll lose 2-3 games, though.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Better than Stanford and Michigan, "for certain"?

Man, I don't know about that. Those are two pretty good defenses you're throwing under the bus.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't see why there's no love for Arizona State. They're better than Stanford and Michigan, for certain. It looks like they may be the toughest team Oregon will play in the Pac, with the possible exception of Oregon State. USC is looking pretty beatable at the moment.

Speaking of the Beavers... I am starting to be impressed. Winning on the road in and environment like BYU with your backup QB is pretty remarkable. They're 5-0 for the first time since 1939. I still think they'll lose 2-3 games, though.
                          Wow, TCU isn't ranked why does FBS hate TCU so much? (27th on AP, and 21st on the poll). Wow. That's a spread of 6.

Sagarin has TCU at 13! http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt12.htm

Comment

• Woot! Rutgers be #15 in the BCS!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Good on 'em, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You only say that because you predicted them to lose
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X