College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Wow, this is not my year for football. Congrats Slowwy.
    Oh, Ye of little faith.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oh, Ye of little faith.
      Yeah, no **** I deserve that.

Wow. 36 all. Rookie might force OT...

OT baby! Wowzers. This game just became a classic.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 2OTS!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• 3 OTs.

Comment

• As I said, it's not my year for football.

Comment

• Amazing game. I like TCU real well, I'm just not a slut like Imran.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Amazing game. I like TCU real well, I'm just not a slut like Imran.
                Disappointing. TCU still hasn't won a home game in the Big 12.

Now we have to hope both of us destroy UT.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRUNETTE GIRLS FOR EVERYONE
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    BRUNETTE GIRLS FOR EVERYONE
                    Yay! Go Michigan!
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• 9 years in a row retaining the Ax.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Not that I'm convinced a 12-10 win over Michigan State is a great victory for the 9-0 conference destined Wolverines, but that finish was certainly epic.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Amazing game. I like TCU real well, I'm just not a slut like Imran.
                          Yeah, I got quite a ways before I match you
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You just hush, lawyer boy.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• 1) Alabama
                              2) Florida
                              3) Oregon
                              4) Kansas State
                              5) Notre Dame
                              6) LSU
                              7) Ohio State
                              8) Clemson
                              9) Oklahoma
                              10) Texas Tech

Comment

• The latest BCS poll:

1 Alabama
                                2 Florida
                                3 Kansas State
                                4 Oregon
                                5 Notre Dame
                                7 Oregon State
                                8 Oklahoma
                                9 USC
                                10 Georgia

Comment

Working...
                                X