X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff!

Rays win!

Get the **** outta here Bosox!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Goddamn. Now I want to get laid tonight.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Greatest Night Ever.

Doubt I'll be seeing this again in my life.

Comment

• Incidentally, with the results of tonight, the Tigers have a winning record against all the other AL playoff teams.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Greatest Night Ever.

Doubt I'll be seeing this again in my life.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Incidentally, with the results of tonight, the Tigers have a winning record against all the other AL playoff teams.

Though right now I think I'd rather face the Sox in the ALCS than the Rays (assuming it comes to that). The Rays are looking scary.

But aside from my obvious rooting interest in the Tigers, I will be happy for any team to win the WS this year besides the Yankees, Phillies & Cardinals.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I have no truck with the Phils or Cards, other than the obvious payback from '06, but if the Yanks win, there will be fire. Much fire.

Honestly, I'm not that worried about New York. With Verlander and Fister, I love our chances against the Yankees.

Comment

• No truck with either of them, but Brewers, Rangers & Rays have one WS appearance each, and no wins. Arizona have one win/appearance. Cards & Yankees have more than enough of both. I always push for the underdogs. World Series wins for everyone! Spread the love!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sweet monkey Jesus, can you imagine a Detroit-Arizona WS?

Comerica Park would give the opposing manager a standing ovation every night.

Comment

• Absolutely amazing how the Rays and Cards made it into the postseason! I challenge people who don't believe in God to explain how the Rays made it without divine intervention. Coming back from 7 down and then winning on a 12 inning HR 4 minutes after the Red Sox blew their game... wow doesn't even begin to explain it!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Sweet monkey Jesus, can you imagine a Detroit-Arizona WS?

Comerica Park would give the opposing manager a standing ovation every night.

We can hope.

Comment

• Amen.

G'night gentlemen. What a night it was...

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            all I'm rooting for now is the NY-TB game to go to the 17th inning and wear out the Yankees.
                            Well it was quite obvious the Yankees were throwing all sorts of players, even from the crowd it seemed. What did they have to play for? And if Boston gets knocked out, even better.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• This was a pretty amazing end to the season.
                              "

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Well it was quite obvious the Yankees were throwing all sorts of players, even from the crowd it seemed. What did they have to play for? And if Boston gets knocked out, even better.
                                Good for them.

Gotta respect a team (grudgingly in the case of the Yankees) who play hard to the end and go for the win, even though the game is meaningless for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X