X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12th inning for the Rays.

BoSox fail to put away the O's.

2 more outs left.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Tying run on second for the O's!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• One strike away
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Papelbon ****s it!

Goddamn!

Suck it BoSox! Suck it HARD.

Comment

• Tie game!!! Wow!!! More extra innings?!?! What a night of baseball!!!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Orioles win!!!!!!!! Holy ****!!!!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Holy ****, Red Sox!

Comment

• Crazy night.

Phillies tie in the in 9th to trigger extra innings.

Rays come from 7-0 in the 8th, get 6 runs and tie it up in the 9th.

And now the O's do the same thing. Hell yeah.

Comment

• Suck it long, suck it hard BoSox!

Comment

• Now if Tampa pulls of the win, the BoSox are out! Vamos!

Comment

• Seriously, would it not be the Greatest Troll In The History Of Trolls if the Yanks just intentionally walk four batters in a row?

Comment

• RAYS WIN

Comment

• LONGORIA!

Oh my ****ing GOD

Comment

• HOLY ****!!!! Rays win it!!!!

What an amazing night of baseball!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X