Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home run!!!!!!!!!!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Rays go yard again! Tie ballgame! 7-7!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Suck it Yankees and BoSox!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Rain delays! Extra innings! Coming down to the very end in both leagues!!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Extra Innings! Hell of a night. 2 of the 3 games went to extras. O's still rained out.

Comment

• Rain delays! Extra innings! Coming down to the very end in both leagues!!
              161 games + 9 innings wasn't enough.

Rather nice of the Yankees to sit Mariano.

Comment

• Well with Texas winning, all I'm rooting for now is the NY-TB game to go to the 17th inning and wear out the Yankees.

Comment

• Well with Texas winning, all I'm rooting for now is the NY-TB game to go to the 17th inning and wear out the Yankees.
                  Heaven forbid. They might get teh vapors or something.

Comment

• 27 players they've used so far.

Comment

• Napoli has 4 homers in his last 7 at bats for Texas.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Phillies take their first lead of the game. Braves on life support.

Comment

• Braves are done. Wow.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Wow, what a September swoon for Atlanta. What a heartbreaker for a final game too. 13 innings, whew.

Comment

• Braves out! The Braves have collapsed! 10.5 games successfully pissed away.

Comment

• August 25th

Phillies 83-45
                                Braves 79-53 6 GB (0) WC

Brewers 78-54
                                Cards 68-63 9.5 GB (10.5) WC

Diamondbacks 72-59
                                Giants 69-63 3 GB (10) WC

Comment

Working...
                                X