• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't even be close without Olsen

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      wouldn't even be close without Olsen
      Wouldn't even be close if your defense hadn't scored 48 points.
      "

Comment

• Well, they were playing against DET...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
          Wouldn't even be close if your defense hadn't scored 48 points.
          I didn't get my D in a recent trade

damnit, congrats

thats about it for me, 8-5 wont get me in

Comment

• Pretty brutal -- 2nd highest score of the week (MNF pending, of course), and a loss. Brutal.

But I do think 8-5 will be enough.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Good Game. Though its not over till the morning.

I didn't get my D in a recent trade
              true.
              "

Comment

• Looks like most of the games are final. The Bolts/Magnets is the only one with a reasonable chance to change.
                "

Comment

• 8-5 is likely to get you in, I think. I certainly have to hope so anyway Too many teams have four losses right now for that not to be the case.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thanks, for the vote of confidence, but I don't think I have enough.

Need 20 from HWard, 10 from both defenders, and the TE + defenders have to suck for BM.

I think he's got this one away.

My defense has cost me, ironically enough, about 10 points so far. Should have ran Mathis + Merriman, which is a play I was considering. I wondered if Peppers would have a setback.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• My suggestion: consider refraining from posting when the Chargers game is tight. IIRC your "why should I bother playing" post was right about the time of the Rivers INT. You seem a little tense. But at least they won, eh?
                      Yeah, I'd seen that play too many times last season. Saw it against the Saints + Bills. Was really frustrated last night. Went for a walk, ate, and saw they won. I like commenting while the game is on, but I don't like getting blasted for attempting to project winners. I'll make that more clear in the future that I am projecting winners, not stating the actual difference. I can take people objecting to the prediction, but calling me a liar?

You admitted that your 3-for-RGrant trade offer never existed? Well, I should hope so. It was well documented within this very thread. Bravo.
                      I had gotten them mixed up. I could have sworn I'd offered you all 3, but then I went to check, and I realised I'd only offered the two players.

JRabbit, I like you alot, and I am sorry.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I'm actually in danger of losing all 3 matches, and thats with 2 good scores here and FFZ and a projected 130+ on my team D league. I can afford losses in the other two but not the idp league. I'd have to say Boldin as my 3rd rounder hurt bigtime, should have went RB after nabbing Moss. Oh well, live and learn - a bit of balance aint a bad idea.

oh, and Ben, fantasy golf starts in January and we start our baseball drafts in late February/early March after a sign up period

Comment

• All is well, Ben. Glad you're still with us.

No hard feelings. This is after all, just a game. A game about a game.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I am not a golf fan, Berz. I'd be laughably terrible.

Football I'd like to think I know a thing or two about it.

Comment

• About half our golf league is comprised of people who don't (or rarely) play golf.

Comment

• I play golf, but I don't watch it.

Is that Tiger kid still playing? I heard he is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X