Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A discussion thread...

Originally posted by Poster 1
    Is it going public? I heard about this over a month ago and nothing shook out.Then came the talk about Carl getting an enormous raise, and I thought, Oh well, must have been B.S. When I first heard about it, it sounded as if it was common knowledge
    Originally posted by Poster 2
    i've heard that osborne squashed the raise

bo's refusing.

the woman in question (yes she's very hot for those that are going to ask that question) is apparently going forward with divorce proceedings to be with carl.

this makes mr big bucks booster FIL very unhappy - and is exerting pressure on the athletic dept.

i'm hearing that this is gonna hit the news at some point. frankly - it's too big a story for even homer news sources in huskerland to keep a lid on it.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Senior Bowl: Tebow shaky as South falls to North, 31-13

06:50 PM CST on Saturday, January 30, 2010

MOBILE, Ala — Mardy Gilyard had 103 yards receiving and caught a 32-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to help the North race to a 31-13 victory over the South in Saturday's Senior Bowl.

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow, meanwhile, had a shaky outing running a pro-style offense against a sturdy defense.

He fumbled twice and finished 8 of 12 passing for 50 yards in the showcase for senior NFL prospects. Tebow's longest completion was 11 yards and he netted 4 yards on four rushes, but was never turned loose as a power runner as he often was with the Gators. He battled strep throat early but didn't miss any practice time during a week when he was trying to prove to skeptical NFL teams and draft analysts that he could be a starting pro quarterback.

Not a surprise to me.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• MVP! MVP!

Michigan defensive lineman Brandon Graham had two sacks and a forced fumble and was chosen the game's Most Valuable Player. The South committed six turnovers.

"It shows that I'm going to go hard 100 percent of the time all day and whoever gets me is going to love me," Graham said.

Expert recap and game analysis of the NORTH All-Stars vs. SOUTH All-Stars NCAAF game from January 30, 2010 on ESPN.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
          I don't know why you can't handle people expressing their beliefs and opinions.

I guess I can't "handle" it in the same way you can't "handle" me expressing my opinion on why doing it in that manner is obnoxious.

But he's taking it further, now, isn't he?

Womens' groups are calling for CBS to reject plans to air an ad featuring football super star Tim Tebow during the Superbowl. The 30-second ad is about his mother, Pam's decision not to abort her baby 23 years ago, the baby which later grew up to be Tim Tebow.

Tebow believes we should care about his religious beliefs because he's a great football player. What sane person wouldn't find that ****ing obnoxious?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If I were only alive because my mom chose not to have an abortion, I'd probably be stridently pro-life, as well. Tebow
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Maybe I should dig out my Tebow is God shirt for the superbowl. Think he'd approve?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                If I were only alive because my mom chose not to have an abortion, I'd probably be stridently pro-life, as well. Tebow
                Why not pro choice?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Tebow is obviously pro-choice, as well, while not being anti-fetus in the way most people mean when they say someone is "pro-choice" nowadays.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I admit to being stidently anti-fetus. ****ing parasites just create more work for me.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That's a stupid thing for you too say.
                      That's even more stupid than a mechanic saying he hates car engines.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Speaking of mechanics, you may want to take your sarcasm detector to one, Sloww. It appears to be on the fritz.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Sloww has a sarcasm detector? How'd he figure out how to turn it on if he can't read the quick-start guide?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• It had a loose wire. Good to go now.

Comment

• Nebraska vs Ohio State for the 2010 national championship?

KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Pac-10 expansion is the hot topic in college football right now. Colorado to the Pac-10. Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska to the Big Ten. Let's do this.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X