Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the Kudos. I think you've got the win unless the Bolts put 52 up on Denver like they did last year.

At least Peppers didn't get a zero.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• For defense, Ware really may have one hell of a day. Maybe not Rivers numbers, but really good.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well I would be just happy with double digits. Double digits, I'm happy as a clam.

I'm more worried about Colston. He's had 2 bad weeks. I decided to sit FJax, as I can't pass up all the other matchups. I'm just not feeling the love between Fitzy and Fred.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I would have a difficult time keeping Colston on the bench.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Coroner rules death of Brees' mother a suicide
            Associated Press

GRANBY, Colo. (AP) - The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and ruled the death a suicide.

Bock said Brees died while staying at the home of a friend in Granby near Rocky Mountain National Park.

It took longer than three months for autopsy results to be released, but Bock said that's typical for cases involving toxicology tests.

The Austin American Statesman reported that three days before Brees died, the Texas attorney general's office subpoenaed her business records.

She had allegedly sent letters to some restaurants in Austin and Houston stating that they had lost their rights to use their names to a company she represented, Chicksports, but they could win the rights back by paying up to $25,000. She was also the president of Chicksports but that wasn't mentioned in the letter.

Relations between Drew Brees and his mother were strained at times and the quarterback asked her to stop using his picture in TV commercials touting her candidacy for a Texas appeals court seat in 2006.

Mina Brees said she had not anticipated upsetting her son and sent out replacement commercials omitting mention of him.

At the time, Drew Brees called his relationship with his mother "nonexistent," saying it crumbled six years earlier when he refused to hire her as his agent.

Austin attorney Marty Akins, the brother of Minda Brees, declined comment late Friday.
            That sucks.

Comment

• This way please:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X