Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Why did that not happen last week.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Look at the playoff teams whining...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I suppose Pat White will be running the Wildcat now.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Miami is a totally different team with just Ricky. Carolina is just jamming it down their throats.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Great, pass to Ricky.

Would be nice if Peppers can wake up out of his massive funk.

Comment

• Sigh, another TD. Great. 6-5 it looks like.

Comment

• Tsk, such a worry-wart. You can't lose a game to one player on a Thursday.

Well, I can. But I have Cutler.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I should really get half of Ricky Williams' points. It's only fair.
                  "

Comment

• Depends on just how many points Ricky gets.

EPW, just be thankful it wasn't last week he got injured.

Comment

• Why? I would have won anyways.

Edit: He WAS injured last week
                      Last edited by EPW; November 19, 2009, 23:52.
                      "

Comment

• I drafted Ricky Williams, thank you very much. You get nada.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yay for the win, but it's taken a while to get to .500, after the 0-3 start.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I must admit, I was dead wrong on Ricky. Hats off to you, Slowwy.

Comment

• As was I. I could have used him instead of McGahee. Best pick I think all year.

Comment

• I'll agree with luckiest pick.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X