No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you suggesting that raping children is okay as long as you're a priest or deaf?

Are you suggesting that raping children is okay as long as you're a priest or deaf?
    Yeah, real classy.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hey, you're the one that suggested it.

I'll be the first to admit what priests do to children is not classy. If you want to discuss your opinions on the matter further, start a new thread.

But stop threadjacking.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• KNOCK IT OFF. Back to Hockey NOW!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• All I asked was a rhetorical question. Goal differential says that Chicago and Washington are top teams in the league.

You agree here, so why are you tolling at windmills? This isn't a difficult concept.

Goal differential is positively correlated with wins. It is the best predicative stat.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            KNOCK IT OFF. Back to Hockey NOW!

How about the Cormier hit on Tam?

That's pretty ****ing douchey. Alex Burrows / Matt Cooke territory stuff...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Obviously taking lessons from Iginla. Admirable stickwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Obviously taking lessons from Iginla. Admirable stickwork.
                In addition to reading, it is now apparent to me you have wholesale vision problems. I feel bad for beating up on you all these years, given how disadvantaged you are...

Pro tip: the injury was due to an elbow, not a stick.

Iginla is widely regarded as one of the classiest guys in the league, so your continued attempts to portray him to be a goon reflects very poorly on your already abysmal reputation for knowing the sport.

Comment

• And Burrows is the biggest goon in the league. My God man.

The league should ban him from playing forever.

Comment

And Burrows is the biggest goon in the league. My God man.

The league should ban him from playing forever.
                    Burrows is not so much a goon as a completely amoral douche. He has no integrity, he dives constantly, he embellishes injuries, he trashtalks everyone (including goalies when he's not even supposed to be on the ice, and was warned prior to it). He lacks respect for the game, his fellow players, and the officials on the ice.

I don't think he should be banned from playing forever, but he should be on a short leash. He should be called for diving liberally, he should be suspended for suckerpunching players from the bench (which Campbell admits he would've banned him for if they'd caught it in time), and he should be mocked by virtually every spectator of the sport.

The fact is, though, Burrows is just part of a winning tradition of losers in Vancouver. Off the top of my head, Vancouver is known for douchebags from the entire fanbase in 1972 (booing Team Canada), recent players like Todd Bertuzzi, Matt Cooke, Ryan Kesler, Alex Burrows (all douches to varying degrees, the height of their douchebaggery was with Vancouver), and you've even got retarded fans shining laser pointers in the eyes of opposing goaltenders. There's no such thing as class in the realm of the Vancouver Canucks.

In addition to their winning characters, I'm pretty sure their winning percentage is below .50 in the franchise history and they've never won a stanley cup. They're the happiest collection of losers this side of the Air Canada Centre.

Comment

• Todd Bertuzzi, Matt Cooke, Ryan Kesler, Alex Burrows
                      Let's play a game boys and girls. Which one of these things is not like the others?

Comment

• Ryan Kesler is American.

Comment

• Your winnar!

I can see why Kes is a douche. He just wins games for the Canucks.

Comment

• Yes, his 3 game-winning goals are legendary around the league.

He's also a blistering +1, which is amazing given the vaunted Canucks' goal differential.

Comment

• No different than Iginla who has 3.

Pretty good when playing against the top line of every team.

If your number 2 line is +1 against number 1 lines, imagine what your number 1 line will do against number 2 lines.

Comment

Pretty good when playing against the top line of every team.
                                And yet, he's still no Daymond Langkow. Even with the Flames' much worse goal differential, his +/- is higher...

Comment

Working...
                                X