Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football -- Better Than Ever

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Florida and Texas will be the obvious 1-2 after this week, even if USC comes back I think, but beyond that, its a crapshoot. The eventual OSU-USC winner, Bama, PSU, BYU... wait, when did Ole Miss get into the Top Ten?!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

    Comment


    • Ole Miss was, IIRC, ranked very high in the preseason. They are supposed to make some waves in the SEC West this season.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

      Comment


      • So Cincy ended up winning 70-3 on SE Missouri State. At least some patsy games weren't a struggle! Then again, Cincy doesn't play in the Big XII
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

        Comment


        • Damn, what a heartbreaking loss for South Carolina.

          Still, they beat the spread.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

          Comment


          • God, I want The OSU to win this game, but I really hate how Tressel coaches. The man has no balls.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

            Comment


            • Barkley leading a great drive, Trojans ahead! 18-15 with a little over a minute to go!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

              Comment




              • Tressel should've tried the field goal or went for the first down on the preceding drive. No balls...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

                Comment


                • WOW, intentional grounding by Pryor on the first play of the drive!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                  Comment


                  • Michigan has gotta be happy that they missed out on Pryor and now have Forcier.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                    Comment


                    • USC WINS!! What a go ahead drive by the Trojans!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                      Comment


                      • The OSU deserved to lose that game.

                        And they beat the spread! I'm over 70% on picks today, at worst.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

                        Comment


                        • 1) Florida
                          2) Southern Cal
                          3) Texas
                          4) Alabama
                          5) Brigham Young
                          6) Boise State
                          7) Ohio State
                          8) Penn State
                          9) Mississippi
                          10) California
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                          Comment


                          • Ohio State

                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

                            Comment


                            • Michigan actually ***won***? Wow... I didn't think ND was going to be very good this year, but still... UM certainly isn't

                              Dan, if you need a couple of advil for the headache this must've given you I'll ship a few over, and I won't even put them in a maize or blue box
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

                              Comment


                              • It was actually a very exciting game. They were lucky to win; Notre Dame dominated three of the four quarters. But it looks like Forcier might be a keeper.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X