X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you have no argument anymore.

Victory
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• No, not really. It's just not worth the time.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Florida > Texas

Imran > Sloww
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• CMU > MSU

Kudos to the Chippewas on their upset. Failed on a 2-pt conversion, but recovered the onside kick. Attempt at FG missed - but Spartans were offsides! Next attempt was good.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• What a goal line stand by Ohio State!

But then USC goes for it on 4th and Goal and TOUCHDOWN!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
              The refs stole 4 points
              No. He stepped out.

and 1 second from the clock!
              Possibly, haven't seen the replays.

This sucks!
              Quite the opposite.

Okay, now I believe Michigan really is much better this year. Not great, or even very good, but much, much better.

Must be all that practice.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• And congrats to the Chips. Spartans got caught looking ahead, against the worst possible team--a cross-town(ish) rival with a chip on its shoulder and a very good, veteran quarterback.

Typical Sparty.

In other news: Tate Forcier!

Comment

• Ohio State is making this a good game early on.

Comment

• Um... with 5 minutes or so to go, Jacksonville State is leading Florida State 9-7.

Comment

• And James Madison is beating Maryland.

Parity in FBS is now spreading to the FCS.

Comment

• Gotta say, impressed with the Buckeyes so far. They started out hot last year too, let's see if they can keep it up.

Regarding UM-ND... I don't understand how Notre Dame, with that quarterback, and those wide receivers, and that offensive line, doesn't finish the season 10-2. Seriously, if they don't, Weis should be run out of South Bend on a rail.

Comment

• Well, that defense seems pretty porous.

Comment

• Even so, they should be able to outscore all comers. Hell, they should've been able to outscore Michigan today, were it not for that kickoff return and their taking the third quarter off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              And James Madison is beating Maryland.
                              35 all now.

Comment

• I do worry about Michigan's play-calling, though. In the third quarter, when they turned it around, they were doing some things very well on both sides of the ball. On offense, they kept gashing the middle of the line for big gains (Minor and Forcier both). On defense, they brought the blitz on Clausen and, though they never got the sack, they forced some uncharacteristic bad passes. Come the fourth quarter, they did none of that--hell, Minor was inexplicably replaced for most of the quarter. Were it not for some equally baffling playcalling by the Irish (FB run, incompletion, incompletion with 2 minutes left), going away from what had worked would've cost Michigan the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X