No announcement yet.

Rate your team's Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's your opinion, Imran. Sanchez played 1 year as a starter. How that is so much better than a spread offense is a little hard to understand.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I would give my team (the Cowboys) a solid B-. I thought they picked up some solid players on defense. I would have liked for them to pick up a good 2nd WR but you can't have everything. Of course only time will tell how this draft went.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I think the Chargers did really well with what they had to work with, 16th pick, and no number 2.

I think they will see 4 players start, all lineman so it makes for a boring year. I'd give them a B.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          That's your opinion, Imran. Sanchez played 1 year as a starter. How that is so much better than a spread offense is a little hard to understand.
          How many years did Cassell play as a starter?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And he's proved nothing yet either. Thank you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You know, aside from a pretty good season last year.

You can also tell me how many QBs who ran the spread in college had successful NFL careers.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I could, but I don't care. I don't generalize. I don't lump people together.

Comment

Working...
                X