X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your penalty kill sucked
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    It's the best in the playoffs.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Where's Ben at?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Waiting for a lead. Or a blown call.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That should trigger his arrival.

Comment

• This thread is boring with just me.

I'm singing Santogold's Lights Out right now. If only you could hear.

Comment

• Can really count on Ryan Kesler to come through when Chicago needs a timely penalty.

Comment

• Loungo's taking a page out of Roloson's playbook with the drama queen antics there...

Comment

• Well, Ben can't complain about the reffing in this game.

Comment

• Oh, Lou!! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      Oh, Lou!! LOL.
                      x2

Comment

• Hattrick! Awesome.

Luongo is awful. And when he is awful, this one-man team fails.

Seeya, Vancouver. My only regret is giving them enough credit to make it 7 games vs Chicago.

Comment

• This is not the kind of game I expected. I figured it would be a tight, low-scoring job. Then after 2 periods, I figured it would settle into the Canucks' conservative style.

But whatever.

GO HAWKS!
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Congrats to the Hawks. Well deserved win.

The Hawks even got more penalties than the Canucks this time, and the Canucks got a very fortunate missed call which lead to one of their goals. So Ben's reffing excuse is out the window.

He'll have something, I'm sure.

Hawks

Hawks-Wings conference final would be amazing.

Comment

• This may be Sundin's last game.

Ohlund may be out. Sedins, they may even be gone. Vancouver will probably look quite different next year...thank God.

Comment

• Well, as a 4 seed, the Hawks have now officially exceeded expectations.

It is impossible, however, to exceed hopes and dreams. You can only hope to match them.

Comment

Working...
                                X