Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: VII Da da da, da da daa, da da da, da daa da daa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

The Canucks have to win against Calgary anyways, so a win by the Canucks against Calgary and Edmonton, and a loss by Calgary against Minnesota puts them in.

Bad odds, but certainly could be worse ones. I expected them to lose tonight against Colorado.
    Quite a feat considering Colorado isn't even playing until Sunday.

I presume you mean last night -- expecting a loss against Colorado? For shame.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yep.

They've played poorly all year against them.

I figured they would lose one of their last 4, and that was the most likely one.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Vancouver has dropped 5 of 6 games, Ben. Even if they win the rest of their games, they could still miss the playoffs.

You're still optimistic?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yes, I am.

I've seen much worse teams then this one.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• How would you like one of "Trevor Linden is my homeboy?"

Comment

Yes, I am.

I've seen much worse teams then this one.
              Yes, and they don't make the playoffs.

Last time I checked, you thought Vancouver was the best team in the NW. Yet here they are, second last (and very close to last)...

Comment

• Last time I checked, you thought Vancouver was the best team in the NW. Yet here they are, second last (and very close to last)...
                When healthy I still think they are the best team in the NW.

Comment

When healthy I still think they are the best team in the NW.
                  What major injury have they had in the past 6 games?

Ohlund and Morrison?

Ohlund is mediocre, Morrison is worthless...

Your top players are playing (Sedins, Naslund, Linden! , Luongo, Mitchell, Salo, etc) and you're sinking like a rock at a crucial time.

Sorry, Ben, the Canucks don't get injury excuses.

Comment

• Ohlund is our number one defenseman.

It would be like you guys losing Phaneuf.

Morrison is a top six forward.

So imagaine calgary without Conroy and Phaneuf. And Kiprusoff having family issues all at the same time.

Comment

Ohlund is our number one defenseman.

It would be like you guys losing Phaneuf.

Morrison is a top six forward.

So imagaine calgary without Conroy and Phaneuf. And Kiprusoff having family issues all at the same time.
                      Calgary is without Conroy...

And there's no ****ing way Ohlund and Phaneuf are comparable, sorry.

Vancouver's top 4 D-men all average 23 minutes of icetime per game. Edler is 21 minutes.
                      Phaneuf averages 26 minutes and the next closest is 21 minutes.

Phaneuf: 0.75 points per game, +9, 2.39 hits per game
                      Ohlund: 0.45 points per game, -1, 1.2 hits per game

Ohlund is easily replaced, Phaneuf isn't.

Comment

• And Edler's a rookie. That should tell you something right there.

Ohlund is our number one. We miss his experience.

Comment

• Time to start a new one guys...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X