This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers look awful. He has lately.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yup, he threw 3/4 for 62 yards after your comment slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
        Yeah, the wags on FOX agreed that Rex won the game for Chicago.
        BS! That game was won by Thomas Jones.

NOt only did he score 2 TDs, but late in the 4th, a Rex pass gets deflected in the air and is falling into the hands of a waiting Seatle D-lineman. At the last microsecend, a Jones hand slips in and knocks thet ball away.

Thomas Jones
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Why in hell is San Diego passing all the sudden?

Martyball.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Grossman sucks rotten eggs.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Beats me.

2 and 4, all you need is to run Tomlinson.

What a heck of a game here.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I still can't believe the Pats got that INT back and kept their TD drive alive.

Chargers have the worst luck in football it seems.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• ****!

Comment

• That was so clutch how Brady made the defensive back fumble the interception.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• San Diego absolutely choked. They played down to the level of inferior competition.

Let me be the first to predict that they will, however, win the Super Bowl in 2008.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well I guess it's Mannings year after all.

He gets his homefield advantage that he tried so hard to get last year, plus a rematch against Brady.

Wouldn't that be something, a Saints/Colts superbowl?

Well now we know Rivers is no longer a rookie QB in the playoffs so hopefully they will do better this year.

I wasn't worried about the Patriots, but I was sure worried about the Ravens. I thought the Bolts would do just fine this year if they won this game.

That's why it hurts so much.

Comment

• This week is going to be ****ing crazy here in Indy.

I almost hope they lose to the patriots, the local meltdown would be....breathtaking.

Comment

• I don't see how the Pats will beat Indy at home.

All they have is Brady against one of the best pass defenses in the league. Their running game is horrible, they only ran twice after the half and barely got 50 yards against the Chargers.

Comment

• They weren't really planning on running today...their running game is just fine. Brady worries me more, there's really something wrong with him this season.

Ugly win, but the Pats rarely have pretty ones. I think we just saw this years Superbowl. Hide the kids, the media this week is going to be awful.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot. Adam who?
                                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                                X