X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears
    Colts
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• 3-5 mrmitchell (Pending outcome about his picks. Could be 6-2)
      Sorry. My picks were in bold.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• picks in bold:

New Orleans Saints
        New Orleans will ride a wave of "This is OUR YEAR" bs into the Superbowl.
        Indianapolis Colts
        Likewise, the winner of this game will either be hailed as overcoming his playoff stigma or an incredible dynasty going to their sixth superbowl in five years.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Official pick'em picks:

Saints
          Patriots
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Saints and Patriots
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui Indianapolis

for the AFC Champ Game. Manning beats his biggest nemesis with Vinateri coming to the light side after being a big guy on the dark side.
              Come on, Imran, we're talking about the Pats. What's going to happen is that the Colts, down by 2 with 1 minute to go, will have a miraculous 65 yard drive. With 3 seconds left in the game, Vinateri will get the chance to win the game for the Colts with a 35 yard field goal. He'll shank it, and the Pats will win. I've never seen a team get breaks more consistently than the Pats.
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
                ...an incredible dynasty going to their sixth superbowl in five years.
                Truely a remarkable feat that will never be repeated!

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• What a crazy weekend of football. Those were some fun games (if not always pretty).

I'm a very casual fan, so I'll not make predictions or talk smack. I do generally enjoy watching the Patriots play, because they're good and seem to exemplify "team." But I'll lose no sleep if the Colts flatten them next weekend.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                    Jaguar... of everybody up there... I want you to win.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I gotta go with a rematch of the '85 Super Bowl.

Bears vs Patriots

It's destiny. The Bears will win the Super Bowl and Dennis Green will go down in infamy.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You don't want to know about the poll at www.nfl.com. No.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who's the favorite to win Super Bowl XLI?

Chicago Bears
                          Indianapolis Colts
                          New Orleans Saints
                          New England Patriots

Spoiler:

34%
                          New England Patriots

28%
                          New Orleans Saints

25%
                          Indianapolis Colts

13%
                          Chicago Bears

Total Votes: 178508
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• And I'm sure the polls had the Chargers and Ravens winning last weekend.

It's a good thing the teams actually play the games and they aren't determined by statistical simulation or silly polls.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with picking the Chargers and the Ravens. They're better football teams than the Patriots and Colts.

It's clear what the masses think, though. They think that the Bears are going to get owned because they're sticking with a crap quarterback. I don't believe the Bears will get owned, but I do believe they have a crap quarterback.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Chargers beat themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X