This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's why LT is MVP.

And Turner gets the TD, San Diego is rolling now (*knock on wood*).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• TD New England with secs left.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Btw, how could you not want San Diego vs. Indy in the AFC Championship Game? Marty vs. Payton. SOMEONE has to win and get to the Superbowl (finally)!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It looks like it will be the top offenses, not the top defenses, in the final 4 this year.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Btw, how could you not want San Diego vs. Indy in the AFC Championship Game? Marty vs. Payton. SOMEONE has to win and get to the Superbowl (finally)!
            Cuz that's how I roll. If Peyton never makes it, that's fine by me. At least while he's at Indy.

He does a good job in commercials, though.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• With Brady giving the ball away, it's not looking good for the Pats.

Comment

• Chargers should have had a TD... but the WR stepped out instead of dragging the foot.

Comment

• WOW... huge mistake by the Chargers there on the punt.

Comment

• Yeah, just fall on the ball. Let the offense do its thing.

Comment

• Ok, that's an even worse mistake.

Comment

• D'OH! Big penalty on SD.

Comment

• Can't believe Brady missed that throw.

Comment

• Bolts are doing all they can to give this game away.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wow, nice INT by Colvin.

Comment

• Well, the Pats can't stop Tomlinson. A muffed ball here, an interception there helps

Comment

Working...
                                X