Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a big difference between being your husbands property, and ending the life of another because s/he happened to be conceived inside of you.

The US regularly has abortions undertaken when the child is viable. Yet no laws can be passed because the prochoice crowd gets up in arms about any law, saying that it is a huge abuse of womens rights.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Sometimes one has to choose between two evils.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• A girl who has been raped can't kill her rapist. What makes her be able to kill his (and her) offspring?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• So don't you think the mother should be allowed to choose what type of metal impact she'll face since she's the one that has to face it.
          I don't think that anyone should get to choose to kill someone else. I certainly don't see, 'having a mental impact' as justification. I also don't believe that abortion cures rape, and that it is a second violation after the first. At least with having the baby you have someone who loves you very much.

I think one is worse than the other, But I'm glad I'll never have to make that decision for myself, let alone someone else. But I'm sure you know better than all of us and will tell us what is right here.
          Fair enough, but I base my opinion on the testimony of those who have been through it and their reflections.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            Sometimes one has to choose between two evils.
            Personally, if we had laws outlawing abortion when the child was viable, I would lose interest in the subject (outside of a personal basis) as arriving at the most reasonable solution that can be arrived at by a secular humanist soceity.

However, we can't even get there without the prochoice crowd getting up in arms, often supported by those who say that they are prolife, but think that others should choose (which isn't a reasonable position, as you can't be anti-murder but think that others can murder if they wish).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I hope you never have a wife that get's raped. You might change your tune or end up divorced.
              Wow, rah. That's harsh.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There is a big difference between being your husbands property, and ending the life of another because s/he happened to be conceived inside of you.
                If it was conceived inside of me, and it wasn't rape and it was no danger to my health, i would choose to have the baby 100% of the time.
                You're not giving your wife that choice, that's treating her like property.
                If she believe's it's murder she will choose not to abort also. If she doesn't believe it's murder, you're telling her she's mistaken and her opinion doesn't count. How is that not treating her like property.

And not being able to kill the rapist is the dumbest arguement for choosing to possibly traumatize a women for the rest of her life (after being the victim) is truely the sickest thing you could say.

And yes Robert, the women should be able to choose between the two evils.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Wow, rah. That's harsh.
                  It may be harsh but it happens every day. And people have to deal with it.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So she is traumatized the rest of her life because of getting raped by the rapist. Yet she can't kill him. How is that sick? Why should she punish and kill some innocent? It isn't the innocent that has chose to traumatize her.

I think that excuse murder is despicable, and always tell myself that those who are prochoice don't understand what they are doing or aren't thinking correctly or don't consider it murder.

For their thoughts to be otherwise, would make them no different from psychopaths.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      I also don't believe that abortion cures rape.
                      Oh, since you believe that way, every women that has been raped and thinks differently is wrong.
                      Can't you see how patronizing that sounds. Of course you can't because you believe. That's sick.

Fair enough, but I base my opinion on the testimony of those who have been through it and their reflections.
                      Since there is ample testimony that supports both sides I guess you're saying there should be choice.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't give my wife, or my children, or anyone else the right to murder others. That isn't treating them like property, that is treating them the same as everyone else. I also don't go and grab her kids kidney to give to my wife who needs a kidney transplant, that is not treating her as property, that is treating her and the kid as people.

This is an idiotic argument.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          So she is traumatized the rest of her life because of getting raped by the rapist. Yet she can't kill him. How is that sick? Why should she punish and kill some innocent? It isn't the innocent that has chose to traumatize her.

I think that excuse murder is despicable, and always tell myself that those who are prochoice don't understand what they are doing or aren't thinking correctly or don't consider it murder.

For their thoughts to be otherwise, would make them no different from psychopaths.

JM
                          If carrying the baby to term is a constant reminder of the violation that it drives her to suicide. Yes I know that women that have abbortions have a higher percentage of suicides. That's why I think it's important that woman have the choice. It's great that you wouldn't, and if your wife agreed fine. I wouldn't do it either, but I refuse to tell someone else they can't.

Again if comes down to, if you don't believe it's murder you should have the choice.
                          By telling them they have no choice you're saying that You're right and it's murder and their opinion is not valid. You have no proof that it's murder, so why are you FORCING that opinion on women that have already been made victims? IT's cruel. I see you as the psycho in this example. Because you are all knowing, and everyone else is wrong.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Please provide absolute proof that it's murder. (without using the phrase, I believe)
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Since no one is willing to argue with my irrefutable logic, I declare myself the winner of my own private debate.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• And my last question, is self-defense a valid arguement to kill someone?

I'll be back later to respond.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X