No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the Supremes will protect Donny, it looks like they will not protect Donny’s friends.
    The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to revisit sanctions levied against two pro-Trump attorneys who filed frivolous lawsuits challenging the outcome of the 2020 election in Michigan.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you think the vote will be on the Colorado ballot access case?

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      The Supremes will reinstate their patron saint, Make Donny Pres Again.

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      what will the vote be, 9-0, 8-1, 7-2, 6-3, 5-4?

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    FWIW, the rate from COVID is higher than the rate from the vaccines. so your still better off with the vaccine if you think you are reasonably likely to ever catch COVID.
    We dont know the extent of damage caused by the vaccine and thats self inflicted. The risk-reward line has moved away from the vaccine thru a combination of natural and synthetic immunity and weakened strains. Data on the longevity of the vax is coming in so we'll find out if updated boosters are needed by at-risk people. I'll stick to exercise, sun and vitamins until they invent an effective nasal vax that mimics covid's pathway.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but he knows 2 guys with myocarditis and even though he states "I dont know if it was clotting or an immune response or which vax did the damage," he is sure that having 2 personal friends blaming the vaccine (as opposed to Covid or other causes) somehow creates a preponderance of evidence that proves the scientists are lying to us. [I must admit, I do wonder what convinced him that any Covid vaccine without a nasal delivery system is not worth considering.]

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      Rabbit, where did I say I know 2 guys with myocarditis? The failure of the vaccine to stop infection and spread convinced me a nasal vaccine would be better.

I know covid causes problems Dauphin, so does the vaccine. Welcoming one for fear of the other doesn't make sense when the risk and reward are blurred.
      Is the world still vaccinating children as policy?
      Last edited by Berzerker; February 22, 2024, 15:53.

• Dauphin
      Dauphin commented
      Editing a comment
      I've not welcomed one path or raised fear on another path. I'm saying you aren't following the science impartially. I don't get flu shots and I haven't got COVID boosters either. It's a choice I make. It is not stemming from an anti-vax stance. It stems from the fact that I hardly ever get sick and so don't bother to spend time getting something I don't need stance. I've never tested positive for COVID either - if I have had it, it was asymptomatic.

• Berz continues his anti vax rants. His last attempt when he claimed it made cancer worse was total BS and has been proven to be the piece of crap it was.
    While there is a big new study that shows that the vax can cause some problems in a limited (small percentage) of cases, the percentage is actually higher for those that get covid.
    The fact is, the vax has saved millions and millions of lives. That is a fact that Berz can NOT dispute.
    But I'm sure he will keep trying to claim how bad it is.
    He will continue to believe ANYTHING he sees in an internet video without even bothering to check to see if it's all accurate.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Where was that proven Ming? Your doc disagreed with a doctor in Britain. I didn't make any claim, he saw an increase in recurrence with fully boosted patients and I posted his observation with the proposed mechanism.

As for how many lives were saved by the vaccine, we dont know and that is a fact. And what we dont know is how many people will die from the vaccines in 5-10-20 years. Course the same people lying about covid and the vaccines will be around telling us these excess deaths are unrelated.

Typhoid Tony and the US govt killed millions of people, lied about it, and Americans put them back in power.

Comment

• Again... you use your childish MAGA nick names...
        It's MANY REAL MEDICAL ORGS that say your doctor was wrong. As I stated at the time, it wasn't based on any REAL STUDY. Just one man's opinion. And his opinion was WRONG.

"Both the National Cancer Institute and the American Cancer Society agree that there is no evidence, nor a scientific reason, that suggests COVID-19 vaccinations, whether it was the first one or an additional one, increase the risk of cancer growth. (By the way, if you saw, like I did, the term “turbo cancer,” you can safely disregard the claim, since that isn’t a real entity. That’s fearmongering.)"

And by the way... COVID killed MILLIONS, not DR. Fauci. But go ahead and keep posting all the crap you see in internet videos.
        The only people lying are those that post your conspiracy videos.

The Vaccine has saved millions of lives. Many MEDICAL org say as such. It's a fact.
        And yes, some people may die and more will down the road.
        But compared to the number of lives saved, it's a very small percentage.

Last edited by Ming; February 22, 2024, 19:05.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Myocarditis risk from COVID vaccine is statistically the same as the risk from most other vaccines, including MMR, polio, mumps, smallpox and the flu.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• But if you listen to Berz, vaccines are the Devil.
            He wants to blame everything on them.
            And then he tries to blame Dr. Fauci for all the deaths. And then comes up with childish nick names in a lame attempt to insult somebody that know 1,000 times more about medicine then he will ever know. Oh that's right, Berz thinks he's an expert because he saw an internet video.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Myocarditis risk from COVID vaccine is statistically the same as the risk from most other vaccines, including MMR, polio, mumps, smallpox and the flu.
              meanwhile the danger of myocarditis (mys=muscle cardia=heart) inflamation of the muscle of the heart - knowing greek gives you superpowers) is more probable if you catch covid. the same goes for blood clots.

I believe all the uneducated weazels that pruprosefully avoided the vacies should be fined each year and the procedings going for recreational activieties of those who had the vaccines.

if somone genuinely believed that he was in danger of the vaccine, he should be spared.

I know a weazel girl, she got covid and suffers but not long enough. she didn't take the vaccine lwtting us all do it so there would be mass immunity built with her soeery weazel coweardly soul out of it.

she should be fined 100 euros a month 1200 a year which would go for my hjoliday

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Remember to alternate: Have a glass of water between each alcoholic drink.

• oh look, we're starting the 'get the unvaccinated' movement again

the vaccinated spread covid to the unvaccinated and blamed them for the pandemic... and then the same sociopaths who killed millions of people with their virus got re-elected.

Typhoid Tony is your weasel

Comment

• Yawn.... Now people who got vaccinated are sociopaths
                That's even worse than your childish nick name for a person who know so much more about medicine than you do.
                So what makes you the expert?.... conspiracy videos online...
                Both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread covid. Fact
                The people that were vaccinated were less likely to die or end up in a hospital. Fact.
                But we all know how you don't do actual facts.

And last time I checked, Trump wasn't re-elected, so WTF are you talking about.

But I'm sure you will keep calling REAL doctors and a vaccine that saved millions of lives evil.
                You seem to want more people to die. Talk about a sociopath...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  oh look, we're starting the 'get the unvaccinated' movement again

the vaccinated spread covid to the unvaccinated and blamed them for the pandemic... and then the same sociopaths who killed millions of people with their virus got re-elected.

Typhoid Tony is your weasel
                  I read this and just think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the "Help! I'm being oppressed!" scene.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• People were forced out of their jobs, including 1st responders who already got covid. Tony Fauci didn't want to acknowledge natural immunity so he threw them under the bus.

Comment

• Tonight, we saw the people of South Carolina vote heavily Trump over their own Nicky Haley. As expected. Then we saw them boo their own senior Sen. Lindsey Graham when Trump called him up to the stage in his victory speech. I thought that was odd, since Lindsey has been such a total Trump toady for the past 8 years. But a quick Google popped this recent story:

Donald Trump’s Relationship With Lindsey Graham Is About to Go Very Bad

Apparently, Sen. Graham fully flipped in his Georgia special grand jury testimony (after fighting for months to quash the subpoena).

It's an interesting read.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        People were forced out of their jobs, including 1st responders who already got covid. Tony Fauci didn't want to acknowledge natural immunity so he threw them under the bus.
                        Blah Blah Blah... Tony this, Tony that. They went with the best knowledge they had at the time. They didn't know everything and still don't.
                        But you can be high and mighty with hind sight... but gee, anybody can.
                        Instead, you call them evil and childish names.
                        I notice you haven't made up a childish nick name for Trump. He who advocated bleach and light up your ass.

Vaccinations saved millions and millions of lives around the world. FACT
                        And if more people had gotten vaccinated, more lives could have been saved. FACT

But to you... it's evil. and those that got the vaccine are sociopaths. Got it.
                        Keep watching those videos...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got the vaccine

• The sociopaths created this plague and unleashed it upon the world and have been lying ever since... and they knew people who got covid had immunity, Tony Faustian was asked about the Israeli studies showing covid survivors were better protected and he hem and hawed while in the past he praised natural immunity.

Jon Stewart said NYC subways caked in urine are freedom, baby... Hang more medals on Nazis, Jon
                        Last edited by Berzerker; February 25, 2024, 03:42.

Comment

Working...
                        X