No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know our VP elect Kamala Harris was nearly murdered by a MAGA terrorist's weapon of mass destruction on Jan 6?

She and the Democrats dont talk about it for some strange reason but 2 pipe bombs were planted nearby before visiting the DNC

the pipe bomb was found at 12:50, Ray Epps breach on the west side of the building was at 12:53. The response to the pipe bombs distracted police away from the riot.

Why doesn't Kamala share her experience with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      The sociopaths created this plague and unleashed it upon the world and have been lying ever since... and they knew people who got covid had immunity, Tony Faustian was asked about the Israeli studies showing covid survivors were better protected and he hem and hawed while in the past he praised natural immunity.
      Once again... there is no proof for sure on how Covid was "unleashed".
      Both sides can make reasonable and good arguments to support their position.
      Meaning that NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE where it came from. FACT.
      And NO... getting covid did NOT grant immunity like you keep claiming. Millions of people have gotten Covid multiple times. FACT.
      NOTHING granted this supposed immunity, not even the vaccine.
      However... those that got the vaccines were less likely (by far) to die. FACT.
      The vaccine saved millions and millions of lives, and continues to do so. FACT.
      But keep claiming it's evil... You must want more people to die.

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I got Covid twice last year. Those are also the only times I think I got Covid. And last fall was also the only time since the vaccine/booster was available that I skipped a booster (I thought it probably didn't matter as much because I had just gotten Covid, and when I went in to get my flu shot the covid booster wasn't quite ready yet).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• My God PBS is propaganda... and its state funded. They just ran an appeal for support by condemning all that horrible misinformation out there and how we can trust them because their sources include "The Atlantic".

Comment

• Gee... coming from the guy who believes everything he sees on conspiracy web sites
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              I would replace everything with only

• Sometimes even propagandists bust out laughing at their BS

Comment

• Just like we burst out laughing at some of those wonderful "truths" from conspiracy sites.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The vaccine is safe and effective and will prevent covid infection and transmission

I got vaccinated because of that lie, god knows what it will do to me in the future

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sure we will read your speculation, and I look forward to learning what future medical conditions you blame the vaccines for.
                  I'm curious: When was your last Covid vaccination? 2021?

• Yeah, I watched a YouTube video the other day that it might actually help protect you from Covid. Damn conspiracy theorists.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  I got vaccinated because of that lie, god knows what it will do to me in the future
                  And who knows, maybe it also saved your life by reducing the effects of covid.
                  Millions of lives were saved, maybe even yours.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• nothing will happen to you berz. and as ming said it probably helped save your life

if you cauhgt covid and were unvaxxed you had 16 times probability of brain blood clots, thick blood sanguination and other very serious complications. you just got a bit of mrna, your organism made some blueprints about how to go to fight the virus which are by now almost faded and that's it.

you have taxi drivers commenting about someone having a piano dropped to their head walking the pavement that it was because of the vaccine

Comment

• Jan 6 felon wins a big case, 3 Democrat appointed judges threw out a felony sentence enhancement for obstructing the administration of justice. With the Enron collapse years back the state argued for felony power to go after people covering up the corruption. The court ruled certification was not the administration of justice (duh). Sadly many of the people this would have helped are out of jail by now. That means the Biden administration and the Democrats are guilty of massive human rights violations (duh).

Comment

• Blah blah blah... I don't really feel that sorry for those that tried to overthrow our government.
                        But you seem to care more about them then the constitution or this country.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nikki won her first primary with 63% of the vote... In Washington DC. Pretty much says it all about our system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Blah blah blah... I don't really feel that sorry for those that tried to overthrow our government.
                            But you seem to care more about them then the constitution or this country.
                            3 judges disagree with you and the 1st Amendment protects protesters and rioters from felony charges for obstructing the administration of justice. Thousands upon thousands of BLM protesters can be charged with the same 'crime'. Trump didn't do that so who is the fascist?

Comment

Working...
                            X