No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah Blah Blah.... you continue to take the side of those that tried to overthrow the government.
    And I have NEVER SAID that the those that BROKE THE LAW in the BLM movement shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    In this case, the original judge got it wrong and was corrected on appeal. Happens all the time.
    But you seem to want to blame Biden...
    How about blaming the people that actually broke the law.
    On January 6th, rioters tried to overturn a FAIR AN LEGAL ELECTION. They should pay the price. The COURTS may disagree on what that punishment should be, but that's the COURTS decision. It is not up to the President, even though you seem to want to blame it all on him and imply he's a fascist. Keep watching all those conspiracy videos.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      I never said you did

• Ming
      Ming commented
      Editing a comment
      But you blame everything on Biden...
      And you do know that in maybe the 100 or so cases where this ruling matters, it might not even reduce their sentences since some were on the low end of sentencing anyway. And if some ask to be sentenced again, they could actually get more time. And NONE of this changes the fact they are GUILTY.

• Democrats accuse supreme court of corruption, predict it will save Trump's ballot access in Colorado

SCOTUS unanimously rules in favor of Trump...doh

Democrats illegally removed Trump from democracy lol

Thankfully the courts continue being a reality check for those detached by TDS

Comment

• You must have BDS, since you blame everything on Biden.
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't blame him for that 9-0 ruling

Comment

• Only because you can't... but you blame him for everything else in the world. Sounds like a case of BDS to me.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            Did I blame him for something he didn't do?

• Ming
            Ming commented
            Editing a comment
            Gee... you blame him for the war in Ukraine and you also claimed he would have sent a hit squad to Ukraine... All TOTAL BS. And that's just one of many things you lay at his feet.
            You have a case of BDS.

• So I don't blame him for everything, I blame him when I can. Hmm... And that's not true either, I've even defended him on occasion when I see unfair attacks.

The Intercept and Democracy Now have exposed as false the NYT story claiming mass rape on Oct 7 when several thousand Hamas attacked Israel from Gaza. Aaron Mate and Max Blumenthal exposed The Intercept and Democracy Now for supporting the NYT claim at the time while they and others were debunking it.

Comment

• Nikki Haley won a narrow upset in Vermont on Super Tuesday, Trump won the rest of the states on his way to the nomination. I cant imagine the deep state will let Trump into office again after what they did to destroy democracy.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here:

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Nikki Haley won a narrow upset in Vermont on Super Tuesday, Trump won the rest of the states on his way to the nomination. I cant imagine the deep state will let Trump into office again after what they did to destroy democracy.

Deep State nonsense again...

And last time I checked, it wasn't democrats invading the Capital to overturn a fair and legal election.
                Destroying democracy is a Maga/Trump thing.
                But keep watching those videos.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• 51 Intel experts backed by the CIA lied to the American people to protect Joe Biden and varied agencies at the federal and state level censored the internet. That was all before the election when it mattered, not a riot after the fact.

​​​​​​https://rumble.com/v4hg886-system-update-239.html

Glenn Greenwald's send off for Victoria Nuland who has resigned. She murdered millions for Clinton, Bush, Obama and Biden.

Comment

• Gee... Trump lies every day.
                    Are you still one of those that believe all that nonsense about massive voter fraud?
                    And do you believe that Jan 6th was just a peaceful protest...
                    Or that Jan 6th was some false flag operation by the Dems...
                    (By the way... all of those have been totally debunked)
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't defend his lies, they're both liars and far worse, they're mass murderers.
                      I was never one of those
                      Jan 6 was a riot... at what point have I ever called it a peaceful protest?
                      Jan 6 was a set up, yes. Ray Epps and his crew and the Democrat's lack of security was by design.
                      He's on video and social media orchestrating the breach (and bragging about it later) - 3 minutes after cops were distracted by the discovery of pipe bombs in the vicinity

Why haven't the Democrats mentioned those pipe bombs? Kamala was nearby, she could have been killed but we never hear about it from the people protecting us from the white supremacists.

Comment

• Watching freshman AL Sen. Katie Britt doing the GOP response to Biden's SOTU speech. Virtually zero actual reference or counterpoint to the actual content of Biden's speech. This was a pure "moms and kids" American dream appeal, all with a big stage smile and cross neckace (no lapel flag). Clearly she was chosen to address Trump's very serious problem with women voters.

If her speech flies, there's a good chance she will be the choice for VP. Because it sure looks like this was an audition - sort of a nod to Obama, who rose from "young party hotshot in the spotlight" to POTUS based on a similar high-profile speech (his was Dem convention, 2004). FWIW, I was not impressed.

I thought Biden held up pretty well under a lot of pressure.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I've seen a snippet from da Biden speech where Johnson nodded sligthly in the bg. Probably Biden mind-control at work again.
                          Blah

Comment

• Apparently the US govt is parachuting aid to Gaza and even floating a dock down from the north so ships can unload supplies.

Comment

Working...
                            X