No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Findley died at 98... He was a member of the House back in the 60s opposing the Vietnam War and aid to Israel. AIPAC funded an opponent and he lost. Thomas Massie is a libertarian/classical liberal who opposes aid to Israel so AIPAC is looking in his Kentucky district for a GOP challenger.

Comment

• You've never addressed the fact that Putin and his army are killing FAR MORE and raping, destroying the towns and infrastructure of those you claim he is saving. Yes, Putin is the evil man in black who doesn't give a crap about the people, only adding more land to his empire.
      But I guess that's what makes him your hero.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The vaccinated spread covid to the unvaccinated and blamed them

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/i/status/1669030822215655436

jhc, no wonder Democrats are so misinformed

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	9467122

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

jhc, no wonder Democrats are so misinformed
            Gee... the majority of Republicans still think Trump won...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Doesn't bode well for the country, a casual outside observer might conclude propaganda is a problem... Ofc I'm more worried about how my government can get away with creating a deadly virus than 1 MAGA riot.

Comment

• We know the Maga attack on our Constitution​ happened. Your theory about the deadly virus is just that... and unproven theory.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Were over 500 Black Lies Murder riots before the election an attack on the Constitution? At least Trump used the process outlined in the Constitution for challenging the results.

Comment

• So in Berz's world... storming the Capital and calling to hang the VP is outlined in the constitution
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No, challenging the results in Congress, states and courts is in the Constitution... Kinda shoots down all that insurrection nonsense when Trump sought delaying certification and further investigation of the election results. Why would the VP matter if it was an insurrection?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was a full-court press to find a way to stay in office, legal, illegal, extralegal. Many of their actions were, of course, legal. But many others were workarounds and outright defiance of all known evidence, laws, and procedures. Bizarre legal "theories" were floated. Yes, dozens upon dozens of lawsuits, recounts, and various other prescribed election remediation procedures were employed. But at the same time, the Jan. 6 "will be wild" fiasco was being planned; slates of fake electors were beng organized; fraudulent documents signed and submitted; opponents were demonized and doxxed; right-wing groups known for street violence like Proud Boys were recruited by Team Trump to be there, with access to arms. I could go on and on.

The point is, the fact that some of Trump's attempts to overturn the the election were legal, does not mean any of of his illegal acts can or should be ignored.

• No... sending a mob to the capital to STOP THE STEAL and overthrow the LEGAL election results. I guess you missed the violent mob part.
                      But you sound like a normal MAGA supporter... They were just there for a peaceful tour... Or, it was a false flag operation and the Dems are to blame.
                      You must have seen a video on the internet.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nikki and Boeing, sitting in a tree, dropping planes from above k-i-l-l-i-n-g you and me

hows that for kindergarten

Boeing shareholders are investigating the bribes the company pays to regulators and politicians because they're liable for damages. If the company leadership (Nikki was on the board) is buying lax oversight and people are dying as a result the $$$ awards to victims get even larger. Boeing was hit with a hefty bill for the two 737s that killed a few hundred people a few years back. For how much they paid out recently and what they spend on bribes they could make their planes safer and save lives. Nikki helped block increased oversight of the company's political "donations" as a board member.

Comment

• More distractions from Trumps ILLEGAL tries to stay in office... Storming the capital and disrupting the vote is NOT a part of the constitution.
                          But we ALL understand your MAGA leanings... just a tour of the capital... peaceful... RIGHT!
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• In a new court filing today, the DOJ confirms Hunter Biden’s laptop is real, that he left it at a computer store, and that the contents matched what they obtained from a search warrant of his iCloud. Don’t hold your breath for a retraction from Joe Biden (“It’s a Russian plant”), the #Dirty51 or myriad dishonest media operatives. They blamed Russia when the Bidens knew it was Hunter - and so did the FBI. Hunter also blamed Russia when he was caught using adultery site Ashley Madison. - Miranda Devine NY Post​

Comment

• After denying they had Seth Rich's computer the FBI is asking a judge for a 66 year delay before releasing it to the family Atty

Comment

Working...
                              X