Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    So he doesn't think it’s an axis of evil? Go on...
    There is a good video that summarises his position.

Link is below.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• If he thinks axis of evil is NA I agree

Comment

• Typical Berz... just sprouts whatever he wants without even bothering to check the link
        I guess if it isn't one of his alt right propaganda sites, he isn't interested.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• speaking of sprouts, apparently broccoli sprouts are loaded with nutrients far beyond more mature broccoli

my local stores carry it now on the regular, comes in a plastic tub still attached to the mesh used as a foundation

Comment

• Long article says Ukraine continuing to hit Russian oil refineries would not impact prices negatively, rather the opposite.

I'm not enough of an economics guy to say this makes sense or not, but we'll see.

Why Ukraine Should Keep Striking Russian Oil Refineries

Washington’s Fears About Energy Markets Are Misplaced

​
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
              Long article says Ukraine continuing to hit Russian oil refineries would not impact prices negatively, rather the opposite.

I'm not enough of an economics guy to say this makes sense or not, but we'll see.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/ukrai...oil-refineries
              Russian refineries hit -> Russia can't process as much oil -> Russia export that oil instead (for cheap because sanctions) -> oil prices go down.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Interesting nuke discussion
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Also, Russia claims Ukraine doesn't exist as independent state, instead it's a part of Russia.

So they'd basically nuke Russia when nuking something Ukraine, and this would force Putin to nuke his own ass in retaliation
                  Blah

Comment

• Interesting discussion of the term "significant", russian tactics and russian generals

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I'm kinda ok with Russia having a bad plan

If they wouldn't involve lotsa dead people their bad plans would be the best bad plans evah!
                      Blah

Comment

• What a clowns!

Keep suck it, while we advance!

A fancy idiots!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X