Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Why are you so scared, mofo?

We have one frigate and one submarine accompanied by a tanker and a supply ship and you piss your pants like sh!t!

Perhaps, because your crap talk about lack of logistics is nothing more than BS and that frigate and that Sub is one generation ahead of your warships armed with an unstoppable Zircon missiles travelling at Mach 12?
    I clearly wrote that it is a joke show the flag excursion and nothing else. It is one tiny frigite and one cruise missile sub with an oiler and a tug boat. How you can misconstrue such a statement as someone else being scared is beyond me.

Last time Russia did a show the flag trip to Cuba their broken down ship had to sit in harbor for half a year waiting for a tug boat to tow it back to Russia for repairs.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• How is your USS Dwight D. Eisenhower air carrier is doing after being hit by the Houthi​ missile?

Your Navy sucks so deeply and swallows so hard with such a passion!!!

You can't even do anything to Yemen peasants.

Comment

• A Hollywood clowns!

Comment

• So, tell me. a Hollywood clown, how do you plan to "strategically defeat" Russia, if you haven't won a single war during the last century?

(With the exception of WW2, where your allies - Russians have destroyed over 600 German divisions or 3/4 of your Nazi enemy (who had declared war on you, not visa versa)

You are good only for movies, not for a real war.​

Comment

Working...
          X